21. Transference

If you enjoy Stackson, check out my fanfiction, 'You make me ill.' It's a reimagination of my first stackson fic, 'I Love You, Stiles,' on my old account BrendenOBrien4.

A bonus chapter as you all were so patient when I took a month's hiatus, along with the last chapter not having as much substance. 

March 23rd, 2012
7:01 PM
Noah calmed Stiles down enough to where he stopped crying, "I'm sorry," Stiles said, "I am going to ruin the dinner. Just tell him that I had to go home because I felt sick,"

"You haven't ruined anything. I am happy to see you crying. It isn't healthy to hold it in as much as you do,"

"Derek said that the Mayor is old school. He will probably know I am gay or sense it when he sees me crying,"

"So?"

"So he won't endorse you when you run for Mayor," Stiles said. Noah knew better, but his son always seemed to surprise him at how he could figure out his secrets.

"I don't care about his endorsement. I just care about you," Noah wiped his tear away and hugged his son, "I am going to kill that boy one day,"

"No, it's okay... I guess I just put too much faith into him," Stiles closed his eyes and squeezed his father's embrace.

"Let's just go in and get this night over with. I hate the mayor," Noah said, and Stiles' jaw dropped. His father didn't hate anyone. "Don't think about Scott, my boy... think about the ones who are here with you. Isaac, Vernon... and the other one," Noah said. He didn't disapprove of the relationship between his son and three werewolves... he didn't like how much older Derek was than Stiles.

"This might not be apparent, but I am not breakable," Stiles said as his father helped him out of the car, but with careful hands.

"You're pregnant," Noah said, and Stiles' eyes widened as he looked into his father's eyes, smiling with love toward his baby boy. "I don't know how werewolves work... but it's the eyes. They are bright, and you look like you are glowing. You looked just like your mother when she was pregnant,"

"I do?"

"Yes... now let's go in before I start to cry." Noah told him, and Stiles chuckled, "I will show you her pregnancy pictures when we get home,"

The two stopped talking about Claudia before they both broke down. Stiles took gathered himself together as much as he could. He was greeted immediately by the Mayor and his wife, "Are you okay, Sweetie?" the Mayor's wife, Tasha, asked.

Stiles saw that Mayor Vince was judging him. It didn't take long to come up with a lie. "Oh yeah... I am fine. I didn't get into Princeton. It was my dream school and the only college I applied for," he sighed and knew he had struck a chord with Vince.

"Oh really? That sucks, kid. I went to Princeton if you didn't know,"

"Really?" Stiles asked, even though his room was obviously decked out all over the house.

"Yeah, I didn't get into the school either. My father had to talk to someone... And now I have contact with someone to help you out," Vince said.