28. Derek's BBB Special

May 7th, 2012
5:34 AM
   Stiles hasn't been getting much sleep in the second trimester of his werewolf/human pregnancy. Morning sickness is real, and no one has let him have a second alone since he was kidnapped.

   "Thiago, please..." Stiles panted when he felt someone getting on his bed. He opened his eyes as he felt a face inches away from his. "Derek? What are you doing here?"

   "It's my shift," he said, cupping his face as Stiles closed his eyes again. "Thiago has been trying to sleep on the bed?"

   "He and Jackson are allowed to, but the AC is broken, and Thiago thinks I will cool down if he licks me,"

   "Ew," Derek said, and Stiles put his hand on Derek's wrist for him to let go of his face.

   "It isn't gross. I am just trying to please my Master," Thiago said in his native tongue, Portuguese, shining his eyes through Jackson's lids as his host was asleep on the chair.

   "Derek, stop," Stiles froze up and giggled as he was very touchy. Derek was licking around his cheeks and lips. Thiago didn't feel Stiles threatened. He curled his host's lips into a smile.

   "Master is so ticklish that he can barely kiss without holding back his giggles," Thiago teased.

   "You taste like Cream Soda and Taffy," Derek turned his nose up at the overly sweet taste but thought it was cute. Stiles has been craving those and had overshot the cup earlier, so the soda dribbled onto his face. "You are going to get more cavities, human," Derek kissed his lips before kissing along Stiles's jaw and neck.

   "The pups are taking all of my health. I have already lost three teeth... I'll get them filled after their birth at the dentist when I get my fake teeth," Stiles said, slightly upset, which helped him stop giggling.

   Derek had been busy with something, so he could rarely hang out with Stiles. It's been a week and a half since his last shift. "Maybe you can get a gold tooth," Derek joked, and Stiles raised an eyebrow, "or we can ask the Argents to give us silver for a tooth instead of them hunting us,"

   "You are so stupid," Stiles chuckled, his breath hitching as Derek pried his legs apart and slid in them, minding his belly. "Derek, no offense, but I have only had about two hours of sleep, and it's 90 degrees here." He said, hating the stupid heatwave.

   "I got you a doctor's note. The loft has a brand new AC unit... you'll need to double layer up when we get there." Derek kissed Stiles down his chest, stopping to kiss his belly seven times over the beating hearts of the pups.

   "Fuck yes. Are we going to go there now?" Stiles asked, and Derek chuckled.

   "I bought some spare clothes for you," Derek said, and Stiles got out of bed as fast as he could without getting dizzy and dressed. "C'mon boy, I will get you a bowl of water and kibble when we get there," Derek teased as Jackson and Thiago acted as Stiles's little pets.

   "I am not a dog, werewolf. Say it again, and I will paralyze you with my venom," Thiago hissed, even though his words were untrue.