25. Broken Argent

March 26th, 2012
1:29 PM
Chris was still mourning Victoria when Stiles came to the house. They were still bonded from Stiles charming him. Stiles wasn't taking too much advantage of Chris, so he was just civil and informative with them.

"There isn't anything to do. The Kanima is evolving, so he is just a little under the weather as he is focusing on his powers developing," Chris said after a few tests on his vitals. The man was upset as Allison had just left and stayed at Scott's house after she told him about being claimed as his mate.

"What do you mean he is evolving?" Stiles asked as Jackson and Thiago were content as their Master let them hold their hand.

"The Kanima is the pre-form of what has been referred to as the Dragima. It is what it sounds like. We don't have any pictures or drawing as anyone he has run into one hasn't lived to tell the tale."

"Dragima? like Dragon... as in firebreathing, wings, and shit?" He asked, and Chris nodded. "Why is he evolving?" Stiles scratched the back of his neck as Jackson rested his head on his shoulder.

"We don't have enough research and information to make a guess... maybe it is how bonded you two are, but that could be a stretch," He said, and Stiles nodded.

"We should probably get back to School... Fuck, we need him tonight. The Master and Mr. Harris haven't struck for a while," Stiles said and ran his hand through Jackson's gelled-up hair tugging for him to look up into his eyes. "Go wait in the Jeep, okay?"

"What are you thinking?"

"I think this is either really bad timing or planned by the Master," Stiles scratched his forehead. He looked to see Chris was looking down at his stomach. "Do I have a freaking sign over my head saying I'm pregnant?" he muttered.

"Can you leave now?" Chris asked and crossed his arms over his chest. Stiles could see how upset as he looked into his eyes.

"Hey... I truly am sorry about her," Stiles told him softly, and Chris looked away. "It was self-defense, Chris. You have to see this. Gerard, Victoria, and Kate don't have the same code as what you seem to have." Stiles continued even though Chris was done talking to him. "I... don't know if you will listen, but you would be valuable at the game tonight. With Jackson out of commission, there could be dozens of fatalities if the Master strikes. " Stiles said and then looked into the corner of the room.

"What?" Chris asked as he watched Stiles' face change. He looked in that direction. Stiles had always seen Chris' mother's ghost near him. He saw Gerard now but realized he had never seen Kate's ghost. He wasn't even seeing Victoria's ghost now that she was dead. They would no doubt be attached to Chris if they were dead.

"Nothing, just thought I saw a spider... just think about it," Stiles told him before leaving. He would have something to keep him busy other than being nervous that the Master would strike.

-------
6:29 PM
The game was about to start in ten or so minutes. This time, Isaac and Jackson were shadows for Stiles as the Coach was screaming his head off.