11. Bisexual Fantasies

Double Chapter Update today:) Chapter Ten was to short:p
March 16th, 2012
5:29 PM

"I don't like this... we are literally in the house of the enemy," Stiles muttered, "Why can't we do this at your house...."

"Hey, my family isn't the enemy," Allison crossed her arms.

"Your father has shot Scott with dozens of bullets and arrows, Scott has watched your grandfather sever another werewolf in half, your aunt is a psychopathic murdering were-jaguar, and your mother has tried murdering him... twice! What would you call your family?" Stiles snapped, and Allison couldn't reply without lying.

"We can't do this at my house because my father is crashing on the couch, and we can't go to your house because your dad has the week off," Scott reminded him.

"And my parents and Gerard won't be home for a couple of days," Allison told him. Her parents had to go to Mexico to help the Calaveras find and put down Kate. They left when school let out.

"Fine... can we just get this over with," Stiles muttered, laying down on Allison's bed, crossing his arms. Scott sat beside him and looked over at Allison. She was in the corner of the room to watch and make sure that it wasn't anything more than Stiles making sure Scott wouldn't turn into a monster. "Can you please just face another way or turn off the lights..." Stiles asked.

"No... no kissing and eye contact, and make it fast...." Allison told them, and Stiles' eyes rolled back in his head.

Stiles stopped Scott from taking off his clothes. He unbuckled his belt before being flipped over and positioned on his knees. He couldn't believe he was doing this so that Scott wouldn't have to tell Allison that he cheated on her. Stiles felt dirty, like he was an inconvenience. He still wasn't told what would happen to him if he didn't sleep with the betas and Derek. Despite not wanting to do this, he prepped before coming to Allison's house. Stiles was nervous about Scott's knot again, and his dick... was so big. Stiles' body wasn't fully supernatural, but it is now built to withstand an Alpha's breeding. Like Scott had told him, with the bite, Stiles' body still didn't heal their scars, and the Kanima Stabs were still raw.

"I hate you...." Stiles whispered low enough so only Scott could hear him.

"No, you don't...." Scott said back. Stiles had better hearing and sight, but all his powers relied on Scott's vitals and emotions. He kissed down Stiles' back as he spread him open, then started sucking on his pink knot. Stiles looked to the corner of the room, and Allison glared at him. Scott couldn't read the room; this was a test, and he couldn't be more turned on.

"I deserve so much better than you...." Stiles muttered and then widened his eyes, "Wait-Wait..." Stiles whimpered as Scott pressed the tip of his cock against his hole. He was too rough their first time. Scott had little control and made sure that he cared for him. He felt a soft slender hand on his back. Chills ran up his spine as Allison pulled his head to look up at her before she kissed him. Stiles tried to break the kiss before Scott rammed inside of him. He let out a cry of pain. "Scott, it hurts," he winced before Scott rested on top of him, kissing Allison for a second. He then kissed Stiles back, taking his pain away as he grabbed their necks to make them kiss again.