26. Stilesnapped

March 26th, 20128:43 PMStiles, Derek, Chris, and Allison were all on the edge of their seats, it was the last play in the game, and nothing had happened yet

March 26th, 2012
8:43 PM
Stiles, Derek, Chris, and Allison were all on the edge of their seats, it was the last play in the game, and nothing had happened yet. Even though they were paying close, more was needed to see what was happening.

The field lights shut off, and then there was a roar of a Kanima. Stiles stood up, and the field lights came back on. Everyone started to rush to their field because Jackson was on the floor.

"Stay here," Derek snapped at Stiles to stay on the bleacher so he wouldn't get pushed around in the crowd. Like always, Stiles didn't listen and pushed his way through the crowd to find Jackson all bloody... he looked like he was dead. The bond he felt with Jackson felt broken. With whatever life Jackson was clinging to, he could feel.

"Someone call 911," Coach Finstocked snapped as everyone crowded around him, "Back up, give him space!"

"Stiles," Scott spotted his friend. He tried to pull him off Jackson and into the crowd. If the other Kanima came back, he would be easy to snatch up.

Chris and Allison had been smart and stayed back on the bleachers. The Father and Daughter weren't speaking. They were on opposite sides of the bleachers. They were both looking in the tree line to find Mr. Harris. This was the master trying to silence his old Kanima with his new Kanima. However, The Master didn't know that Jackson's Kanima was evolving.

-------
11:20 PM
"Stiles, this is pointless... he is already in a cadaver bag," Isaac tried to talk some sense into Stiles but wouldn't let up. The boy hadn't given up hope. Melissa texted them before they left the parking lot to look at Jackson's body.

"No, I am telling you the bond is still there. He isn't dead," Stiles insisted, reaching the doors of the morgue, "Watch out for us, Scott," Stiles told him, but Derek quickly grabbed at Stiles' wrist.

"You aren't going in there," Derek snapped, "There are too many chemicals. Could you stay out here with Allison? They could hear Melissa telling them to hurry up and get in before someone saw them.

Stiles reluctantly stayed outside with Allison, and they awkwardly didn't look in each other's direction. Stiles tried to focus on the others and what they were saying.

"What the fuck..." Derek said out loud. Stiles rolled his eyes as the most prominent thing he could hear was Allison's gum smacking.

"Can you stop smacking?" Stiles said heated