8. You are Mine

Thank you again to Whitney_Hamilton for editing the eyes. Also, check out her at YourMpregDesires

Two Hours Later
Scott was beginning to get worried about Stiles. When they got to his house, Stiles drew himself a bath. All of the Kanima Piss was off him, but he still felt violated. Scott did some research independently but needed Stiles; he knew how to find authentic supernatural mythology and go into the dark web. He knocked on the bathroom door before he let himself in; he rushed to the bathtub side when he saw Stiles' flesh was an irritated red, and the water was pink from blood. He had no idea how hot Stiles had the water. He was still frozen from the spring when he drew it. There was still loads of steam in his small bathroom, and when Scott pulled the plug, the water was still warm.

"Stiles, wake up," Scott tugged him awake. He was just now seeing Stiles' body for the first time. All of his scars were inflamed from the scolding water. There were burn scars, stab scars, cigarette burns, bullet scars, and many others that Scott couldn't identify. The scars from vengeful spirits made Stiles feel how it felt when they died. Most of the Kanima Talon Stabs were bleeding due to being reopened by Derek earlier. Scott pulled Stiles out of the water and helped him sit on the edge of the bath. He licked over the wounds to close them and carefully toweled him dry. "Look into my eyes," Scott told him, and Stiles obeyed. Scott was distracted a little by the feminine, pretty new color of his eyes... he hadn't looked in the mirror yet to see his. "Okay... you don't have a concussion. You will borrow some of my shorts and sleep," he decided.

Scott began to stand up and grab some clothes from his closet because he knew Stiles liked sleeping in clothes. Stiles hooked his arm around Scott's neck and locked his feet behind his back. He kissed his best friend, still drunk from his nap. Scott's mind went numb as he kissed Stiles back. He was the closest to drunk he had ever been due to Stiles' scent.

"Bed... bed," Stiles moaned, and Scott rushed out of the bathroom and pinned Stiles down to his bed. "Shit..." Stiles hissed in pain as his slightly burned skin hit Scott's rough sheets, "Don't pin me down... what is it with wolves and pinning me down?"

"Sorry," Scott blushed, upset that he was hurting Stiles, he decided to stand up, but Stiles flipped him over. Stiles' skin did hurt against the scratchiness of Scott's stiff jeans, but it turned him on being naked on a fully clothed Scott. Stiles' legs were stretched to their limits while he straddled Scott's hips. He was so much more massive and muscular than him. When Scott was bitten, he went through a second growth spurt and was almost 7 feet tall.

"Stiles..." Scott pulled away from the kiss, and Stiles sighed, knowing what he was about to say.

"You heard Derek... if you don't fuck me, then you will go feral,"

"But, Alli-"

"but Allison, I know," Stiles rolled his eyes as he got off Scott's lap. He felt like he just threw himself on Scott. He pulled the sheets down and covered himself quickly. He looked at Scott. He was propping himself up, looking at Stiles with a look he had never seen in Scott's eyes... Lust. Scott's body was taking action despite what his brain was telling him. He wolfed out. He climbed on Stiles, careful not to make him feel pinned down or trapped. Scott kissed Stiles carefully, not to pierce his fangs into his lip. Stiles was drunk with lust too. "Turn off the lights...." Stiles asked as Scott petted him with his hands, taking the sheets off him by biting them.

They kissed for about 20 minutes, with Scott still fully clothed. He kissed down Stiles' body as he pulled Stiles' legs over his shoulders. He burrowed his nose into Stiles as he spread his ass apart. He rimmed Stiles' hole before he penetrated his best friend with his finger, Stiles moans were like a melody to Scott's ears, only encouraging him. His fangs pushed against Stiles' soft skin, but not hard enough to break the skin.

"Turn off the lights...." Stiles wanted to enjoy this fully, and he couldn't if the lights weren't off. He hated his own body. Scott stood straight, kneeling, and hit his ceiling fan out of its socket. The room was dark now, but Scott could still see Stiles through his wolf's eyes, "Can you turn off your freaky night vision?" Stiles asked, and he watched him shake his head.

"I want to watch your face as I stretch your ass with my fat cock," Scott said, flopping out his 12-inch cock, and slapping it on Stiles' belly. Stiles' eyes widened as he saw the Alpha's cock for the first time. It was wider than his wrist.

"Okay, um... let's just wait a minute," Stiles bit his lip, wanting it just as much as Scott, but he had fully lost control. Scott's words echoed with his wolf's power. Scott pinned down Stiles' wrists as he lined his cock up and rammed himself in. "Stiles' screams of pain slowly turned into moans. Scott took away his pain as he thrust himself in. Scott lowered and kissed Stiles, his face shining off Stiles' Porcelain Skin. He saw Scott's eyes, his pupils were dilated, and he was sweating through his clothes so much he was dripping on Stiles.

"You are mine... those wolves can turn fucking feral for all I care," Scott growled, pinning Stiles' head back, and he bit his neck; Stiles whimpered in pain as Scott knotted him at the same time. Scott pulled away quickly, he had shifted back to human, but his knot was still too swollen to pull out of Stiles. "Shit! Fuck! Stiles! I am so sorry! I didn't mean to," He covered his mouth.

"Its... Okay," Stiles panted as Scott took his pain away.

"Shit... no, it isn't," Scott bit his lip and willed his knot to swell down. It took 5 minutes of being hooked together. Scott sniffed Stiles' stomach where his seed was laid. Hoping it wouldn't take. "Fuck... please don't tell Allison," Scott said. Stiles didn't know why he was surprised. He sighed and rolled over, ignoring Scott, "Stiles... did you hear me,"

"Yeah, I heard you," Stiles muttered, "I won't tell anyone," he felt like Scott didn't want him. Scott just wanted Stiles and Allison simultaneously, but that would never happen. No one could predict the wrath of a scorned hunter.

Please Vote, Comment, Add to your lists, and share this story with a friend:). Chapters Weekly