10. Double Trouble

12:20 PM

"Scott, what will happen to me," Stiles asked for the 10th time at lunch.

"I don't know, okay? It must be just a trick," Scott said, and Stiles muttered something under his breath as he got up from the table, frustrated, "Don't talk to them-"Scott started to get up, but Allison grabbed his wrist. Stiles stormed by Allison's mom glaring at Scott and Allison holding hands.

"Let him go," Allison told him.

"I think... we are asking too much from him,"

"And? I don't want you to become a monster; this is the only way I am comfortable letting you solidify the claim." Allison muttered. Scott watched Lydia chuckle under her breath and suppress a smile.

"Well, I am not comfortable letting Derek and his Beta get their grubby little paws on him," Scott growled, glaring down at Isaac, Boyd, and Erica.

Stiles was headed to the Library, he wanted to do some research, and he couldn't wait until he got home. The librarian wasn't at her desk, so Stiles had to find her. He walked through the aisles to see if she was putting away any books. Stiles saw the backside of a teacher. He gulped and walked backward, trying not to draw attention to himself. Jackson wasn't in the cafeteria. He wasn't expecting to see him in the Library. Stiles sighed as he backed into another person. He turned around and saw someone he didn't want to see more than Jackson.

"Mister Stilinski, I see you are no longer a virgin," Mr. Harris said, and Stiles turned around to face him, "We had a deal,"

"Well... some things came up," he crossed his arms.

"If you aren't going to do your part of the deal, then I am going to take it," Harris grabbed the collar of his shirt but was sent back into a shelf. Isaac followed and stood in front of Stiles as he growled at Harris. Stiles saw that Jackson was half-shifted, and a couple of seconds later, the wolves ran through the doors. Scott, Boyd, and Erica circled Jackson. They hadn't heard what was going on. They just heard the bookshelves knocking over.

"Isaac, get away from him," Scott didn't know the things Isaac knew about Mr. Harris. Isaac had a look of murder in his eyes. Scott looked to see the same look in Erica and Boyd's eyes. Scott roared to get everyone's attention. Scott looked at Stiles, who was submitting to him by bowing his head and kneeling. "Get out of here," Scott told him. He stood up to leave, but Jackson grabbed his arm. Scott was growling, but Stiles offered him a hand to stop.

"Stiles, you need to stay away from me... you can't ever be alone," Jackson told him.

"Why don't we just kill you now?" Erica asked

"You can't... " he said.

"Jackson, what do you remember?" Scott asked, knowing he would only be coherent for a little longer.

"I remember everything, and it is only going to get worse," Jackson said, his unease making everyone more terrified. "Stiles, thank god they took the venom out of you," Jackson said, and Stiles raised his eyebrow.

"Uh... guys?" Isaac said, backing away. Mr. Harris was bleeding through his white shirt. His eyes were turning yellow and reptilian. They resembled the stab wounds on Stiles.

"Isaac, get away from him," Scott demanded, and Isaac obeyed

"All of you get out of here," Jackson told him, "He doesn't have anything planned for right now, but Stiles, Stay away from him,"

"Who?" Stiles asked, but it was too late. Jackson shifted into the Kanima. He hissed and jumped out of the Library's window; Harris was bigger than Jackson. He had jagged teeth jutting out of his mouth. He jumped over Stiles clawing his backpack off and taking it with him. Allison and Lydia ran in before the teachers heard everything.

"What just happened?" Allison asked

"I don't know...." Everyone said in unison.

Please Vote, Comment, Add to your lists, and share this story with a friend:). Chapters Weekly