Chapter 3 Kids

Dogday walked in the room to wake up the kids for the day and noticed you were still awake. "Are you going to bed Y/n?" He asked. "Nah I want to get to know the kids so I'll help you out." You said. Dogday looked at you with a concerned face. "Are you sure you don't have to you know." Dogday said. "It's fine I promise Dogday." You said. Dogday nodded and started waking the kids up. The kids got up and went to get breakfast. You decided to help Picky with breakfast. You two got to know each other. You sat down with the kids. "Hey Miss Y/n." You looked to see the girl from last night. "Yes Sally?" You said. "Thanks for helping me get to sleep last night." Sally said. "Your welcome." You replied. After the kids got done eating it was time to go back to the playcare. The kids started play like usual. You were talking to the critters when a group of girls came up you. "Miss Y/n?" One of them asked. You looked at her. "Yes?" You asked. "Do you know how to do hair?" She asked. "Yea why?" You asked. "Can you do are hair?" She asked. You smile and nodded. The girls faces lit up. One of the girls grabbed your hand and dragged you off. The critters laughed at you. You and the girls sat down. You grabbed a brush and started brushing there hairs. You found out the girls names. You didn't think you would remember all the kids names so you hoped the critters did. You braided put in ponytails and buns in the girls hairs. "Thank you Miss Y/n." Sara said. "Your welcome." You said. The girls ran off and went to play. You decided to grab a cup of coffee (or tea if you prefer). You made you drink and started to drink it. When a boy about 10 walked up to you. "Can I have a drink?" He asked. "I don't know if you'll like it." You warned him and handed him the cup. He took a sip. "It not bad can I have it?" He asked you. "No." You said and took your cup back. "Why?" He asked. "Because Catnap would kill me if I gave you a whole cup of coffee (or tea). You said. "But Mr. Catnap doesn't have to know." He said. He was trying so hard for you to give in. "Trust me he would notice." You said. Just then Bobby came up to the two of you. "James it time to go to the Game station." Bobby said. "Ok!" James said and ran off to join the others. Bobby starts giggling at you. "Yea yea I know." You said. You blushed a little because of how embarrassed you were. The two of you walked over to join the other critters. Dogday decided that you all should clean the Playcare. So you all started. You were sweeping the floor when something didn't feel right. You tried to ignore it but you couldn't. You looked up to see Catnap watching you. You screamed and fell onto the ground. Catnap jumped down and started laughing at you. Dogday ran over to find out what was wrong. Catnap still laughing you stood up. "T-That wasn't funny!" You yelled. Your face was red it was embarrassing. "Get used to it." Catnap said with a grin on his face. You couldn't believe he did that. Dogday walked over to you. "You alright?" He asked. "I'm fine just-" You looked at Catnap still grinning. "That was mean." You said. "Like I said get used to it." Catnap said and walked off. You pick up the broom. "Don't mind him he's get like that." Dogday said. "I can tell-" You mumbled. Dogday walked off. You finished sweeping. The kids were back. You walked over to them the critters were already there. "That was funny." Catnap said looking at you. Your face turned red. "No it wasn't you literally scared the shit out of me!" You yelled. The kids all gasped at you. "MISS Y/N SAID A NAUGHTY WORD!" They all said at the same time. You stood there and didn't know what to say. Bubba poked you. "You good?" Bubba asked. You stood there. "Yea just processing." You said. You turned around and went to sit in a corner. You were embarrassed you couldn't believe that you said that in front of the kids. Hoppy and Dogday walked over to you. "Y/n it's you don't have to feel bad." Hoppy said. You felt like you were going to cry. "Yea Catnap said a lot worse when the kids are around." Dogday said as he offered his paw to help you up." You grabbed his paw and he helped you up. You three started back to the group. The kids were eating dinner. (The kids have lunch at the Game station with Mommy long legs). You sat down. You pull out your phone and noticed a friend had texted you. You replied and put your phone away. After dinner the kids went back to playing. You were sitting with Dogday talking when something didn't feel right. Dogday noticed that you were uneasy. "Catnap no." Dogday said. Catnap came out and walked over to Dogday. "Your no fun Dogday." Catnap said. You could hear the annoyance in his voice. "Catnap are you trying to give Y/n a heart attack?" Dogday question. "Nah it's just fun to watch her jump~" Catnap said looking at you. You didn't like the way he said it. Dogday and Catnap started talking about something. You weren't paying attention. You were just lost in your thoughts. You wonder why you were even there. You should have probably read that contact you were giving. Everything was just fuzzy you couldn't think straight. You snapped out of it when someone touched your shoulder. "Alright Miss jumpy we got to get the kids to sleep."

{Chapter 3 took longer than I thought but thank you for all the support I can't believe it sometimes!!!! Love yah❤️}