Chapter 23 The fight

You stood there for a good 30 minutes. You sighed. "Mama?" The twins said. You looked behind you. The twins were holding a mini KickinChicken. "Can we keep him?" Sara asked. "I don't know-" You mumbled. "PLEASE!" The twins said. You sighed. "Ok-" You said. "YAY!" The twins said and ran off. "Y/n." You jumped and looked behind you. It was The Prototype. "Can I have a word with you?" He asked. You nodded slowly. You follow him to a room. The Prototype grabbed your collar and slammed you into the wall. "I wArNeD yOu!" The Prototype said. "PLEASE I DIDN'T MEAN TO I SWEAR!" You begged. The Prototype chuckled. "Please-" You said. "And why should I spare you?" The Prototype said. "I'm going to fix this-" You mumbled. The Prototype looked at you. "You have until the end of the day if you don't fix it I'll kill you do I make myself clear!" The Prototype said. You nodded. The Prototype let you go. You got up and walked off. You started crying. You walked around for a while. You found some liquor. You made a stupid choice and drunk six bottles of it. You laid your head on the table you were drunk and you couldn't think clearly. You felt yourself being picked up but you couldn't tell how it was. You passed out. You woke up in your and Catnap's bed. You noticed you were laying on Catnap's chest. You had a bad hangover. "What the fuck were you thinking?" Catnap asked you angrily. You sighed. "I'm sorry Catnap-" You mumbled. You could tell he wanted a better answer than that. "Catnap I'm sorry what I said to you I shouldn't have yelled at you like that I was just mad but I promise that I don't regent marrying you-" You said with tears in your eyes. Catnap sighed. "You had every right to be mad at me I lied to you-" Catnap said. Catnap pulled you close to him. He kissed you. You kissed him back. Catnap pulled you onto his lap. "Catnap-" You mumbled and blushed a little. "What~" Catnap said. "You were just mad at me and now you're fine?" You asked. Catnap chuckled. "Yea you said some "things" in your sleep~" Catnap said with a grin. You blushed. Catnap pushed you down. Catnap chuckled. He kissed you again. "Catnap-" You said blushing.

{Smut warning if you don't like smut please skip until you see 🌙}

Catnap kissed your neck. You moaned a little. Catnap bit down on your neck. You groaned. Catnap chuckled. Catnap grabbed one of your thighs. You blushed. Catnap kissed you again. Without warning he entered you. You moaned. He started moving. You moaned again. You two stay like that for a few minutes. Catnap picked up the pace. "Fuck-" You moaned. Catnap chuckled. "Aww kitten having problems~" Catnap teased. You wrapped your tail around his. "We haven't done this in a hot minute-" You mumbled. You weren't lying ever since the kids you two didn't have much time together. Plus The Prototype was always keeping Catnap busy. Catnap got harder on you. "F-" You couldn't even get the word out. "Aww poor Y/n~" Catnap teased. "Y-your lucky T-That your top-" You moaned. Catnap smirked. "What's that supposed to mean~" He asked. "I think you know-" You said. Catnap hit your soft spot. You moaned. Catnap smirked and started thrusting you. "Ah fuck~" You moaned. It wasn't long before you could feel your organs. You clawed into Catnap's back. Catnap had gotten used to it so he didn't react. Soon enough you were at your climax. "C-Catnap-" You groaned. Your claws were dug down into his back. Catnap chuckled. "You can~" Catnap said. You released. 🌙

After he cleaned you up you two lay there for sometime before getting up. Catnap helped you to your feet. The two of you left your room. You and Catnap walked into Playcare to see something you didn't expect. Star was on one of the Born lights hissing at the twins. "What's going on?" Catnap asked. The twins looked at you and Catnap. "Mama let us keep him!" Sara said and showed Catnap the mini KickinChicken. "So tormenting Sissy!" Sam added. Star looked at you. "MOM WHY WOULD YOU LET THEM KEEP THAT THING!?" Star questioned you. The twins evilly smiled at there sister. Star hissed. "That thing can't hurt you they hurt in a pack." You all turned to see Dogday. He managed to find his legs and reattach himself. Star stared for a second before jumping down and running over to him. "DOGDAY!?" Star yelled happily and hugged him. Dogday hugged her back. "I missed you too kiddo-" Dogday said. The twins stared in confusion. You looked at Catnap and he was pissed. "You let him out?" Catnap questioned you angrily. "Yes I did." You said. "Why in the fuck would you do that!?" Catnap yelled. The twins hid behind Dogday. "Because I wasn't going to stand there and leave him there!" You yelled back. You two started arguing about Dogday. "WILL YOU SHUT THE FUCK UP!" Star yelled. You both looked at her. "ALL YOU TWO DO ANYMORE IS FIGHT AND I'M TIRED OF IT!" Star continued. "Star-" "NO YOU LISTEN TO ME FOR ONCE I DON'T KNOW WHY YOU TWO HAD ME IF ALL YOU TWO CAN DO IS FIGHT I'M SICK OF IT!" Star yelled in tears. "I DIDN'T ASKED FOR THIS I DIDN'T ASKED TO BE THE PROTOTYPE NEXT PROTEGE I DIDN'T ASKED FOR YOU ALL TO HAVE ME I DIDN'T ASKED TO FEEL LIKE A DISAPPOINTMENT THIS IS ALL THE PROTOTYPE FAULT!" Star yelled. "Star sweet heart-" You mumbled. "I HATE YOU BOTH!" Star yelled and ran off. "Star!" Dogday yelled and ran after her. The twins had tears in there eyes and walked off. You and Catnap stood there for a minute. You looked at Catnap. He had tears in his eyes. "Catnap I'm sure she didn't mean it-" You said and grabbed his paw. He looked at you. At that moment you broke into tears and hugged him. "What did I do wrong-" You mumbled crying into his chest. "Shh it's ok-" Catnap mumbled.

{Hey guys sorry this chapter took so long I had a really bad case of writer's block so thank you all for being so patient with me love yah💖}