Chapter 5 Oh no

Catnap took you to his room and locked the door behind him. He placed you on his bed. "This is how its going to go your going to sleep." Catnap said. You looked at him. "You think it's that easy to make me go to sleep sorry mister your going to have to try harder than that." You said. You gave him a cocky look. "Oh really~" Catnap said. His tone changed. You were shocked by this but you played along. "I don't think you can just tell me when I can go to bed." You said. You were getting dangerous cocky with him. "So we're going to play this game I see~" Catnap said. "I think it's best if you get to bed Y/n~" Catnap said. The way he said you name was kinda hot. "And if I don't?" You question him. Catnap gave you a smirk. He walked over to you. "Catnap?" You said. Within seconds he pinned you down. You were shocked. "Then I suppose the I'll just have to make you~" Catnap whispered in your ear. You started blushing. You couldn't believe that Catnap could flirt. Just then there was a knock on the door. "What?" Catnap said. You could hear the annoyance in his voice. "Catnap two of the kids are in a fight and we can't get them to stop-" CraftyCorn said. Catnap said and got up. You followed. CraftyCorn took you and Catnap to the kids. They were going at it. "KNOCK IT OFF YOU TWO!" Catnap yelled. They both stopped and looked at Catnap. You could see the tears in there eyes. Catnap must have scared them. You were kind of freaked out yourself. You didn't Catnap could do something like that. "You two are in time out I want you two to think about your actions while I go talk to Mommy long legs so she doesn't freak out." Catnap said. The boys nodded. Catnap started walking and motioned for you to follow. You caught up to him. You two walked for a few minutes before you broke the silence. "Where you actually going to you know-" You mumbled. Catnap stopped for a second and looked at you. "Is someone saying they wanted me to~" Catnap said with a smug look on his face. "Well I-" You froze as you heard something. "What do we have here?" A voice from above you said. Then a huge pink spider stretched her neck of the roof. You jumped and tried not to scream. "Mommy long legs this is my assistant Y/n." Catnap said. Mommy long legs tilted her head and looked at you. "I'm surprised you haven't ripped them from limb to limb." Mommy long legs said. You get scared of that idea quickly. "Then look so fragile and weak." She continued. She stretched her neck down farther she was in eye contact with you. "That won't be necessary Long legs." Catnap said. You could tell he was giving her a warning. Mommy long legs looked at him. "Anyway what brings you to the Game station you know how I feel about you Prototype worshiping feline." She said. You could hear the annoyance in her voice. Catnap crossed his arms. "I came to the tell you that Timmy and Jimmy get into a fight and left and black eye on each other." Catnap said. He sounded annoyed to. You didn't like where this was going. "You idiot critters don't know how to handle children." Mommy long legs said. "Watch it." Catnap said. This conversation was getting heated. You could tell they don't like each other. "Or what you'll get the Prototype?" She question him. Before Catnap could say anything you spoke up. "Who's the Prototype?" You asked. Catnap and Mommy long legs looked at you. "So you haven't told them interesting." Mommy long legs said. Catnap looked pissed. You were nervous about the situation. Mommy long legs looked back at you. You fell on the floor because of how close she got to you. She got up really close to you. "Trusting Catnap will be your demise dear." Mommy long legs said. You were terrified. You could see in the corner of your eye Catnap's claws were out. "What is the feline pissed off?" Mommy long legs tease him. "I suggest you back off!" Catnap said angryly. Mommy long legs got off the roof and stood in front of you. "Just because Catnap is protecting you from me doesn't mean he'll spare you~" Mommy long legs said with a change in her tone. "Look at the time I must be going." Mommy long legs said and looked back at you. You were breathing hard and shaking in fear. "Just remember you'll be sorry for trusting him." Mommy long legs said and walked away. Your head was spinning you can't think. Catnap kneel down to you. "You alright?" He asked. "Yea just not good in stressful situations-" You said. You felt like you couldn't breathe. Catnap picked you up and started walking from the way you came back the way you guys came. "She aloud around kids-" You asked. "Yes most of us big body experiments are only hostile to Playtime staff they only a few that aren't for example Kissy Missy and the other critters aren't hostile." Catnap said. "But your not hostile to me and I'm Playtime staff." You said. "But your only 18 so your not much of a adult yet." Catnap said. You stayed quiet for a minute as Catnap was still walking back to Playcare. "Was she going to kill me-" You asked. Catnap sighed. "Most likely yes if I wasn't there." He said. "But don't worry you shouldn't have to go to the Game station often." Catnap tried to reinsure you. You felt a little calmer than earlier. It was probably because of Catnap's lavender scent. You cuddled your head into Catnap's fur. It was really soft. "You ok?" Catnap asked. You nodded. "Just tried-" You mumbled. "Catnap continued walking. "Get some rest you'll need it." Catnap said. You closed your eyes and drifted right to sleep.

{Hey guys I can't believe I have over a 1k views it makes me so happy that people are reading my story I love you guys so much!!!!! ❤️}