Chapter 21 14 year later

You were hugged up to Catnap. "I love you." You said. Catnap nuzzled you. "I love you too." Catnap said. "MAMA!" The twins came running up to you. "What?" Catnap asked. "SISSY USING US AS HUNTING PRACTICE AGAIN!" Sara said. "Yea-" Sam added. "Maybe because you two are easy targets~" Star said and jumped down from her hiding place. "Star what have I said about using the twins for hunting practice?" You asked her. "But Mom they're so easy to use-" Star said. "Why can't you use Papa or Mama?" Sara said. "Because Mom and Dad would catch me you two can't." Star said. "Sissy your mean-" Sam said. Star chuckled. "I'm your older sister I'm not supposed to be nice~" Star said. "Star leave the twins alone-" Catnap said. Star rolls her eyes. "Finneee-" Star said. Star walked off. "Go play you two." You said. The twins nodded and ran off. You smile at Catnap. "Can you believe we had them 8 years ago?" You said. "No and Star's 14-" Catnap said. "I feel old-" You mumbled. "Same-" Catnap said.  You nuzzled Catnap. Catnap chuckled. "If yah are going to fuck please go to your room." Star said. You and Catnap looked up at her. "Or maybe you shouldn't be stalking us." Catnap said. "Hey it's yah fault I know what sex is." Star said. "Ok your father forgot to lock the door that day-" You mumbled. "MOM I WAS 8!" Star said. "Again it's your father's fault." You said. "Yes let's blame me-" Catnap said. "Anyway I'm going to hunt down the twins~" Star said. "Star no-" You mumbled. Star left. "It's your fault." You said to Catnap. "What?" Catnap said. "That she's just like you." You said. Catnap kissed your forehead. "I know~" Catnap said. "MAMA PAPA!" The twins came running to you. "What?" You asked. "STAR IN TROUBLE!" Sara said. "What?" Catnap said. The Prototype walked in with Star by the collar. You wanted to punch him so bad. "I think this is your's." The Prototype said. Star hissed at him. The Prototype gave Star a dirty look. "My lord I'm sorry for whatever Star did." Catnap said. "Catnap, Y/n you need to get her under control." The Prototype said. "In your dreams fucker-" Star mumbled under her breath. The Prototype pulled her closer to him. "WATCH IT GIRL!" He yelled his voice twisted. The twins were shaking in fear. You wanted to beat the shit out of him. Star hissed. "STAR!" Catnap yelled. Star rolled her eyes. "Fine-" Star said. The Prototype let her go. "Catnap, Y/n meeting later." He said and walked off. You walked over to Star. "Are you ok?" You asked. Star nodded. You kissed her forehead. "Star." Catnap said. "I know I know-" Star mumbled. Catnap looked at you. "Star you can't do that-" You mumbled. "I know Mom-" Star said. "Take the twins and go do something." Catnap said. Star nodded and took the twins. "Y/n we can't keep letting her do this." Catnap said. "Catnap you shouldn't let him do that to her!" You said angrily. "What am I supposed to do Y/n?" Catnap said. "I don't know tell him she's our child not his!" You said. "Y/n-" Catnap started. "Catnap I swear I'm going to kill him if he hurts her!" You yelled. Catnap hissed. "Don't start with me Catnap!" You said. "You're not killing anyone!" Catnap said. You sighed. Later that day You and Catnap went to see The Prototype. "Yes my lord?" Catnap said. "Star is becoming a problem-" The Prototype said. "I wonder why-" You mumbled. "What?" The Prototype said and  looked at you. "She doesn't want anything to do with you-" You said. The Prototype chuckled. "If I didn't know any better you have to do something with Star behaver~" The Prototype said and walked over to you. "My lord-" Catnap mumbled. The Prototype grabbed your collar. "Y/n~" The Prototype said. "IF YOU THINK YOU CAN JUST DO WHAT YOU WANT YOUR WRONG AND IF I HAVE TO IN FRONT OF THOSE KIDS TO KEEP THEM IN LINE I WILL DO I MAKE MYSELF CLEAR!" The Prototype said. You looked at Catnap. He looked like he wanted to do something but couldn't. "Yes sir-" You mumbled. "Good~" The Prototype said and let you go. Catnap helped you up. "Catnap get Star in line before I do." The Prototype said. "Yes my lord-" Catnap said and took you and left. "You ok?" Catnap asked. "I hate him-" You mumbled. "Babe-" Catnap said. "Yes I'm fine-" You said. You were annoyed at this point. "Catnap he's gone to far-" You mumbled. "I can't do anything about it-" Catnap said. You and Catnap spent the next two hours fighting about The Prototype. "WILL YOU SHUT THE FUCK UP!" Star yelled. You both looked at her in shock. "YAH ARE SCARING THE TWINS!" Star continued. "Star-" You mumbled. "DON'T STAR ME YOU ALL DIDN'T HAVE PROBLEMS UNTIL YOU HAD ME!" Star said angrily. Star had tears in her eyes. "Baby girl it's not your fault we have problems sweet heart-" Catnap tried to reinsure her. "WELL IT FEELS LIKE IT!" Star yelled and ran off. "Star!" You hollered. You notices the twins standing there. "Sara, Sam-" You mumbled. They both walked off. You sighed. "Catnap what are we doing wrong-" You mumbled. "Y/n Star's a teenager she's going to be like this-" Catnap said. "We should talk to her-" You mumbled. Catnap nodded. You and Catnap went to Star's room and looked in. "Sissy it's ok-" Sara said. "WHY CAN'T THEY JUST GET ALONG!" Star said crying. "Everyone has problems Sissy-" Sam said. "BUT THERE PROBLEMS STARTED AFTER THEY HAD ME!" Star said still crying. "Sissy we probably put a lot of stress on Mama and Papa-" Sara said. "No what I think it's The Prototype that's putting stress on them." Sam said. Star hissed at Sam. Sara slapped the back of Sam's head. "YOU KNOW SISSY DOESN'T LIKE THAT NAME!" Sara scolded Sam. "Sorry-" Sam said. "I JUST WANT TO KILL HIM!" Star said angrily. Catnap was about to go and yell at Star but you pulled him away. "Y/n-" "Stop Catnap just leave her alone we'll talk to her about it tomorrow ok?" You said. "Fine-" Catnap sighed in defent. You and Catnap decided to go to bed for the night. "I love you-" You said. "I love you too-"