Chapter 13 The Schoolhouse

You helped Catnap and Dogday get the kids up. The kids got ready for school and went to the kitchen. As the kids ate breakfast you and Catnap talked. When you could hear the kids that caught you and Catnap kissing last night were telling their friends. "I told you guys they liked each other!" John yelled. "Are you sure?" Tim asked. "I saw them kiss last night." John said. "I don't believe that John." Tim said. "He's not lying I saw it too." Lily said. You and Catnap walked over to them. "You know it's not nice to talk about people behind their backs right?" Catnap said. The kids looked up at you two. "Ms. Y/n?" Jen asked. "Yes Jen?" You said. "Are you Mr. Catnap dating?" She asked. You felt all their eyes on you. They waited for your answer. "Yep that's my partner." Catnap said. You blushed as the kids faces lit up. "Kids you got to get to class!" Bubba said. "Ms. Y/n can you come with us?" Lily asked. You looked at Catnap. He nodded. Lily smiled and grabbed your hand and pulled you. Catnap followed you to the schoolhouse. You walked into the schoolhouse to see a doll a little taller than you. Lily let go of your hand and ran up to the doll and hugged her. "Hello Lily." The doll said. "Hi Ms. Delight!" Lily said and ran off to some of her friends. Ms. Delight walked over to you and Catnap. "Why hello Catnap and who's this?" Ms. Delight asked. "This is Y/n my assistant." Catnap said. Ms. Delight grabbed your hand and started shaking it. "Hello dear I'm Ms. Delight!" Ms. Delight said with a warm smile. "Y/n." You said shaking her hand back. She let your hand go. "So are you liking the job?" Ms. Delight said. "I like it." You said. "I think me and Y/n should get going." Catnap said. "So you two can kiss again?" John yelled. "John what have I said about eavesdropping when adults are talking?" Ms. Delight asked. "Sorry-" John said and went back into the class room. Ms. Delight looked at you and Catnap. She noticed the two of you were blushing. "Oh my Catnap I didn't think you were the type to date someone~" Ms. Delight said with a smirk on her face. "I have to say Catnap there pretty~" Ms. Delight. "I know." Catnap said. You were blushing hard. Then the school bell rang. "Oh I must be going." Ms. Delight said. Catnap grabbed your hand and walked you out of the schoolhouse. "Hey Y/n." Bobby said and walked up to you and Catnap. "Yea Bobby?" You said. "Stella wants you in her office." Bobby said. "Am I in trouble?" You asked. "I don't know." Bobby said. You looked at Catnap. He kissed you and let go of your hand. You walked to the Counselor's office. You walked in. You walked to Stella's office and knocked on the door. "Come in." Stella said. You walked in. "You wanted to see me Ms. Greyber?" You said. "Y/n yes I did." Stella said. "Am I in trouble?" You asked. "No not at all dear." Stella started. "The kids love you and I am glad I picked you for the job." Stella said. "Thank you." You said. "Y/n have you ever thought about adopting?" Stella asked. You were shocked by the question. "I don't have a place-" You said. "Well that's alright when you get a place you can adopt if you want." Stella said. You nodded and walked out of the Counselor's office. You saw Dogday arguing with a scientist. The scientist shocked Dogday. You ran over to Dogday and got in front of him. "WHAT THE FUCK!" You yelled. "Ms. L/n move Dogday needs to be taught a lesson." The guy said. "No I won't!" You said. The scientist grabbed your neck. "Move." He warned. You couldn't breathe. Just then Catnap pounced on the guy and hissed. "Catnap!" You said. "Don't you dare touch them!" Catnap warned the guy. The scientist nodded. "Good." Catnap said and got off of him. You helped Dogday up. "You ok?" You asked. Dogday nodded. Catnap hugged you from behind. "You alright kitten?" Catnap asked. You petted Catnap. "Yea." You said. Catnap started purring. "Aw." Dogday said. You giggled. You, Catnap, and Dogday talked for a while. Then you noticed some kids hiding and giggling. You whisper in Catnap ear. Catnap nodded and walked off. You and Dogday talked. Then you heard the kids scream. Catnap walked back to you with the four kids on him. "MS. Y/N!" They said. You giggled. "I see we have little spies?" You said. "We wanted to see you and Catnap kiss again. Lily said as Catnap put them down. You smiled and grabbed Catnap's collar. You kissed him. The kids went crazy. You chuckled. "Happy now?" You asked them. They nodded. "Now go play." You said. They ran off. Catnap chuckled. "Getting cocky?" Catnap asked. "I don't know what do you think?" You asked him. He got down to your level. "You should watch yourself love~" Catnap said. You grabbed his collar again. "Or what you'll punish me~" You said. Catnap chuckled. "You're pushing your luck kitten~" Catnap said. "Umm guys if you're going to do anything like that not here please-" Dogday said. You let go of Catnap collar and he stood up. "Dogday!" One of the kids yelled. "Got to go see you all." Dogday said and ran off. Hoppy walked up to the two of you. "Hoppy about last night-" Hoppy covered your mouth. "Don't worry I'm not going to tell anyone you do you if you want to fuck I don't care personally." Hoppy said and uncovered your mouth. "Thanks Hop's." Catnap said. "No problem Catnap." Hoppy said. "But personally it sounds like he's got you handled." Hoppy said with a smirk. Catnap smirked at you. You blushed. "Hoppy!" You said. "What I'm just saying." She said and walked off. Catnap came up behind you and wrapped his arms around your waist. "I think I should punish you~" Catnap whispers in your ear. You look at him. "Do your worst~" You said and smirked. "Oh trust me you got it later~" Catnap said and let you go and walked off.

{Hey guys so yea Catnap got us now TvT. Love yah! 🩷}