Chapter 22 Human?

You and Catnap were in a meeting with The Prototype. "Ok so some random ex-employee shows up and not only that he brings his 13 daughter with him!?" You questioned. "What an idiot-" You said annoyed. "This guy has killed Huggy Wuggy and Mommy long legs." The Prototype said. "Great I'm probably next on his hit list-" Catnap said. "Not only that the kids are at risk to-" You mumbled. "You need to get rid of him before any more damage is done." The Prototype said. You and Catnap nodded. The two of you walked out. "Great so my husband and kids lives are in danger-" You mumbled. "Babe I won't let anything happen to the kids or you." Catnap said. You walked to the room your kids were in. "Y/n it's ok-" Catnap tried to comfort you. You sighed. "Mama what's wrong?" Sara asked you. "Nothing sweet heart-" You said. Sara hugged you. You petted her head. Sara purred. "I want petted to!" Sam said. You motioned him to come to you. Sam walked over to you and hugged you as well. You petted his head. You noticed Star sitting there. "Kids can you go play for a minute?" You asked. They nodded and walked out of the room. "Star about yesterday-" You started. "It's fine Mom-" Star mumbled. "Star." Catnap said. "Sweet heart because me and your father fight doesn't mean your the reason for it-" You said. "It feels like it-" Star mumbled. "Star no your not the problem-" Catnap said. You nuzzled Star. Star hugged you. You petted her head. Star purred. "Star we need you to watch the kids ok?" Catnap said. Star nodded. Later you and Catnap were stalking the human and his kid. "What are we going to do about this?" You whisper to Catnap. "Keep a eye on them for now-" Catnap whisper back. You two watch them closely. "HI!" The twins said to the people. "Shit-" You mumbled. The little girl went to pet Sara when Star jump down and pinned her. Star hissed. "GET OFF HER!" The guy said. "Pretty kitty-" The girl said. Star looked at her in shock for a minute. Star sl owly got up. Star helped her up. "Sorry about that-" Star mumbled. "Your fine I'm Emma and this is my dad Alex." Emma said. "Sup." Alex said. "I'm Star this is Sara and Sam." Star said. "Are you Catnap's?" Alex asked. Star nodded. "My god Y/n really did do it with him-" Alex said. "You know my Mom?" Star asked. "Not really I just know they worked in Playcare-" Alex said. "Yea-" Star mumbled. Emma walked up to Star and started petting her. Star purred. "Cute." Emma said. Star blushed. You looked at Catnap. He was pissed and looked like we was going to pounce. "Catnap no-" You mumbled. Catnap just sat there. "You probably should leave Playcare." Star said. "We can't I have something I got to do." Alex said. "Papa doesn't like people-" The twins said. "I know-" Alex said. "Sooooo what do you do for fun?" Emma asked. Star looked at her. "Well hunt those two. Star said. Emma giggled. Catnap and You left. "What the fuck-" Catnap said. "Catnap we'll deal with this." You said. Later Catnap was with The Prototype. When Sara came running up to you. "MAMA!" Sara said in a panic. "What's wrong?" You asked. "SAM WENT INTO THE PLAYHOUSE AND STAR FOLLOWED HIM!" Sara said. "WHAT!" You said and ran to the Playhouse. The Playhouse was dangerous and Catnap banned the kids form going into it. You ran inside. You started looking around for the kids. "SAM, STAR!" You yelled. "MAMA!!" Sam cried from the other room. You ran to the room. You were in shock. The mini critters had attack Star. Sam hid behind Star. You held Star. "STAR!" You yelled. She was hardly breathing. The mini critters stared at you. Them knew better then to attack you. "SAM GO GET YOUR FATHER!" You said in a panic. Sam nodded and ran off. You held Star close. "Don't you dare die your father is coming!" You said with tears in your eyes. "Y/n-" You looked up to see a familiar face. "Dogday-" You mumbled. Dogday smiled. "It's good to see you my old friend-" Dogday said. You looked at him in horror. His legs were gone. "D-Did Catnap do this to you-" You asked. Dogday nodded. "Hehe is that Star-" Dogday asked. You nodded. "She's so big now-" Dogday said with tears in his eyes. "Y/N!" You heard Catnap yelled. He ran in the room you were in. Catnap stared at you. You looked at him with pure hate-rid. "Y/n I-" "GET YOUR DAUGHTER AND WE'LL TALK ABOUT THIS LATER!" You yelled. Catnap picked up Star and left the Playhouse. You freed Dogday and looked at the mini critters. "TOUCH HIM AND I'LL KILL YOU!" You warned. The mini critters nodded. You walked out of the Playhouse. An hour later Star was patched up but sleeping. "You care to tell me about Dogday!?" You yelled. "I-" "YOU LIED TO ME!" You yelled. "I had no choice-" Catnap said. "HAD TO DOGDAY HAS BEEN STUFFING FOR YEARS!" You yelled. "I don't even know you anymore-" You said. "Y/n your being crazy!" Catnap yelled. "ME, YOU PROTOTYPE WORSHIPING FELINE YOU HURT ALL OF THEM!" You cried. Catnap looked at you in shock. "Y/n-" Catnap mumbled. "WHY DIDN'T I LISTEN TO EVERYONE THAT YOU WERE BAD NEWS!" You yelled. "Y/n just listen to me-" Catnap said. "LISTEN TO YOU ARE YOU CRAZY!" You yelled. "WHY THE FUCK DID I MARRY YOU!" You yelled. Catnap looked at you in shock. "Catnap-" You mumbled. Catnap had tears in his eyes. "I-I didn't mean that-" You said. You tried to grabbed his paw but he pulled away and hissed at you. "Catnap!" You said as he walked away. You turned around to see the kids looking at you in shock. With tears in your eyes you stood there thinking about how you just hurt your husband.