Chapter 20 Not ready-

"Any day now." Bobby said. "I know it scares me-" You mumbled. "You have not to worry about!" Dogday said. "Thanks Dogday-" You said. It was sad that Bobby, Dogday, and Bubba were the only critters left beside you and Catnap. "I wonder if it is a girl or a boy?" Bobby said. "I guess we'll have to see." You said. "Too bad Catnap is busy right now-" Bubba said. "Yea-" You mumbled. Catnap was in a meeting with Huggy Wuggy and Mommy long legs about territory.  "Sooo do you have any baby names?" Dogday asked. "No me and Catnap can't agree on anything-" You said. "How do you guys not have a name?" Bobby asked. "I know it's bad but we can't agree on anything-" You mumbled. "You guys are hopeless." Bubba said. You put your paw on your stomach. The baby kicked. "I know you miss daddy but he'll be back soon." You said. "The fact you and Catnap talk to the baby." Bubba said. "That's because the baby is smart." You said proudly. Dogday and Bobby giggled. "Very funny-" Bubba said. "This baby is going to love me!" Dogday said. "Is that so?" You questioned him. "Of course!" Dogday said. You giggled. "Ow-" You groaned. "Are you ok?" Dogday asked. "Ye-" "Ow!" You were not ok. "Y/n!" Bobby said in a panic. "I think the baby is coming-" You mumbled. "WHAT!?" The three of them said in a panic. Dogday picked you up. "Bobby go get Catnap!" Dogday said. Bobby nodded and ran off. Dogday and Bubba took you to Catnap and your room. Dogday set you down on the bed. "Ow-" You groaned. "Bubba what do we do?" Dogday asked. "I don't know-" Bubba said. "YOUR TELLING ME YOU TWO DON'T WHAT YOU'RE DOING?!" You yelled. You were in a lot of pain. "Y/n just breathe." Bubba said. "I'M TRYING!" You yelled. Dogday was in a panic and Bubba was trying to calm. Bobby and Catnap walked in. "Holy shit-" Catnap mumbled. "Oh my!" Bobby said. Catnap grabs your paw. "So what do we do?" Catnap asked. "YOU ALL ARE IDIOTS!" You yelled. You were in so much pain. "Everyone out I've got this." Mommy said. Dogday, Bubba, and Bobby left the room. After a few hours you finally had the baby. You teared up as you held your baby for the first time. "She's perfect-" You said. Catnap nuzzled you. "You did a good job love." Catnap said. Catnap had tears in his eyes. She had Catnap purple fur. Her paws, ears and, a patch on her eye was periwinkle.  "She's fluffy!" Catnap said. You giggled. You kissed your daughters forehead. She giggled. "Awwww!" Catnap said. He was more emotional than you. "You know you can hold her right?" You said. Catnap smile was so big. "Give me." Catnap said. You handed him the baby. Catnap held your baby for the first time. He was in tears. "Hi baby girl-" Catnap said. She giggled. Catnap nuzzled her. "I promise no one will ever hurt you." Catnap said. Just then Dogday, Bobby, and Bubba walked in the room. "AWWWW!" They said. You smiled. "She's so fluffy!" Dogday said. The baby seemed to like the attention she was getting. She giggled. "AWWWW!" They said. Catnap handed the baby to Dogday. Catnap cuddled up to you. "So were parents now-" Catnap said. "Yep-" You mumbled. "But it was worth it-" You said. Catnap nuzzled you. After a few hours you and Catnap were cuddled up and you were holding the baby. Someone knocked on the door. "Come in." Catnap said. The Prototype opened the door and walked in. "My lord-" Catnap said. "So where's the baby?" He asked. "Right here." Catnap said. The Prototype walked over to you. "Aww." The Prototype said. "Can I hold her?" He asked. You nodded and handed her to him. "What a little blessing you are~" The Prototype said. The baby giggled. "So what is her name?" The Prototype asked. "We have named her Star." You said. "Well then I made the right necklace then." The Prototype said. He put a star shaped necklace on Star. Star giggled. The Prototype played with her for a little. "She's a smart one I have to say." The Prototype said. "Yea-" You mumbled. "Your perfect little one~" The Prototype said.  You didn't like the sound of this. The Prototype handed Star back to you. "I'll see you guys later." The Prototype said and walked out. You nuzzled Star. You and Catnap tried to get Star to go to sleep for hours but she would. "Catnap how the fuck is she still awake!?" You question him. "I don't know." Catnap said trying to rock her to sleep. Star giggled. "Go to sleep-" Catnap said. Star giggled again. Catnap sighed. "Kill me now-" You mumbled. "No I can't raise a baby by myself-" Catnap said. After some time Star finally went to sleep. You and Catnap sighed. "Thank god-" You mumbled. "Yes-" Catnap said. You and Catnap tried to get some sleep. But Star wasn't letting you that easy. Every time you and Catnap were about asleep she would wake up. "It's like she knows-" You said. "Tell me about it-" Catnap said.  "Why won't you sleep?" You said. Star giggled. You and Catnap were so tired but couldn't sleep because of your child. "Star go to sleep-" Catnap said. Star giggled and put her paw on his face. Star giggled. "STAR!" Catnap yelled. Star started crying. Catnap scared her. "Shh Star daddy sorry I'm just stressed-" Catnap tried to calm her down. "Star shh daddy here~" Catnap said and nuzzled her. Star stopped crying and slowly started to fall asleep. Catnap laid down next to you. Catnap rocked Star to sleep. You cuddled up to Catnap. "Get some sleep-" Catnap said. "But-" You mumbled. You fell asleep for the night.

{Hey guys so next chapter will be skipping a lot of time! love yah!💜}