Chapter 17 What-

You woke up next to Catnap in his bed. You assumed that after your shift he packed you in here. Catnap was still sleeping. You sat there for a second then it hit you. You get up and ran to the trash can. You started to throw up. Catnap woke up from it. "Holy shit babe." Catnap said and walked over to you. He sat down next to you. You threw up for a good 20 minutes. "You ok?" Catnap asked. "Yea I think-" You mumbled. Catnap helped you up. "Sorry if I woke you-" You mumbled as Catnap helped you out of the room. "It's ok love I'm fine." Catnap reinsure you. "Morning Catnap and Y/n." Dogday said with a smile. "Morning." Catnap said. "You feeling better Y/n?" Dogday asked. "No I threw up this morning-" You said. "Oh dang sorry Y/n-" Dogday said. "It's not your fault Dogday." You said. You, Dogday, and Catnap went to the kitchen. "Morning yah." Picky said. "Morning Picky." Dogday said. You three sat down with the other critters and ate breakfast. "Hoppy you and Bobby looked tired." Catnap said. "Ok and you do to." Hoppy added. "That's because I got a hour of sleep." Catnap said. "Where ok Catnap." Bobby said. "You guys better be sleeping." Catnap commented. You sat there listening to Catnap and Hoppy argue about sleep when it hit you again. You got up and ran to the trash can again. "Shit!" Catnap said and walked over to you and sat down next to you again. "Why am I throwing up-" You mumbled. "Oh god it's not my food right-" Picky said with a concerned face. "No Picky this is the second time this morning." Catnap said. You threw up for a while. After you got done you cuddled up to Catnap. You spent most of your day throwing up. "Ok I think you should get checked out." Bubba said. "Yea but Catnap busy-" You mumbled. "I'll go with you so Harvey doesn't try anything." Kickin said. You nodded. Kickin helped you up and walked you to Harvey's office. Kickin knocked. "Come in." Harvey said. You and Kickin walked in. "What brings you two into my office?" Harvey asked. "Well Y/n been throwing up all day so can you check them out?" Kickin asked. "I can ran a little test I suppose." Harvey said. After Harvey did a few test you and Kickin talked for about 30 minutes waiting for Harvey to come back. Harvey walked into the room. "Well-" You mumbled. "I've definitely got some results that I didn't expect." Harvey said. You get nervous. "Is it bad-" You mumbled. "That's up to you to decide." Harvey said. "There what's wrong with them?" Kickin asked. "Y/n your pregnant." Harvey said. You and Kickin sat there for a minute not knowing what to say. "What-" You mumbled. "Your pregnant I don't know how that's possible but you are." Harvey said. "Holy shit Catnap knocked you up Y/n-" Kickin said. "The fuck-" Harvey mumbled. "Anyways I'll have to keep a eye on you to make sure you'll be ok." Harvey said. You nodded and Kickin helped you up and you two left Harvey's office. "So it's bad I know your pregnant before your baby daddy." Kickin said. "Ha ha very funny." You said in a sarcastic tone. "So how do you feel about this?" Kickin asked. "To be fair I don't know I didn't think I would get pregnant so soon-" You mumbled. "Yea so what do you think Catnap's going to say about this?" Kickin asked. "I don't know-" You mumbled. You and Kickin got back to Playcare and walked over to the other critters. "So what Harvey said?" Dogday asked. "Well-" You started. They looked at you confused. "Babe?" Catnap said. "I'm pregnant-" You mumbled. The critters stared at you for a minute trying to process what you said. "OMG I'M SO HAPPY FOR YOU!!!!" Bobby yelled and hugged you. The critters were really happy for you. Catnap stood there in shock. "Catnap?" You mumbled and walked up to him. "Are you really-" Catnap asked. You nodded. With tears in his eyes he hugged you. "I can't believe it." Catnap said. Catnap kissed your forehead. Some of the kids walked over to you. "Ms. Y/n what's going on?" One of them asked. "Me and Catnap are having a baby." You said. Their little faces lit up. "A BABY!?" They questioned. You nodded. The kids were excited and talking amongst themselves when a little girl came up to you. "But you two aren't married." She said. You realized that she must have been one of those kids that got told it's not right to have a baby before marriage. "Catnap what do we say she probably always been told people can't have a baby before marriage-" You whisper in his ear. "Well ummm Sara it's just were ummm-" Catnap tried to think of something. "Me and Ms. Y/n are engaged so it's ok that we're having a baby-" Catnap chuckled nervous. You and the other critters stared at him. "Ok!" Sara said and ran off. Catnap turned around to all of you staring at him. "SINCE WHEN!?" The 8 of you questioned him. "I didn't know what to tell her-" Catnap said. You sighed. "Your lucky I love you." You said. Catnap kissed your forehead. "I know." He said. Later that night after the kids were in bed asleep you and Catnap were cuddled up to each other. "Hey Catnap-" You mumbled. "Yea?" Catnap said. "What do you think The Prototype will think about this-" You asked. Catnap sat there for a second. "I think we should tell him." Catnap said. "Yea but do you think he'll be ok with it-" You mumbled. "He should be ok with it." Catnap said and stood up. He helped you up. Catnap took you somewhere you haven't been. "Catnap Y/n what brings you here?" The Prototype asked. "Well my lord we have some news to share." Catnap said. The Prototype looked at you two confused. "Go on." The Prototype said. "Umm well-" You started. The Prototype looked at you. "I'm pregnant-" You mumbled. The Prototype looked at you in shock. He got up and walked over to you. "Oh my congratulations I never thought Catnap would be the first critter to have an offspring." The Prototype said. You were shocked by his reaction. "Very funny my lord-" Catnap mumbled. The Prototype smiled. "My dear you'll bring quite the blessing into this world." The Prototype said. You didn't like the way he said it. "Anyways you two should get going." The Prototype said. Catnap nodded. Catnap grabbed your paw and started. You looked back to see The Prototype evil grin. You knew he was up to something.