Chapter 7 Catnap-

{Smut warning if you don't like smut please skip this chapter}

You stood there frozen in fear. Catnap looked at you. His pupils had changed to a diamond shape and were red. You hadn't seen his eyes do that before. Catnap started walking over to you. You slowly back up. You ended up backing yourself into a wall. Catnap stood in front of you. "You ok?" Catnap asked. You nodded. Catnap pointed your chin up to look at him. He smirk. "Did I scare you kitten~" Catnap asked. His pupils changed into a heart shape and were pink now. "A little-" You said. Catnap chuckled and picked you up. "Catnap-" You mumbled as he started walking. "Don't worry love I'll take care of you~" Catnap said. You could tell by his tone what he meant. You blush a little. Catnap walked into his room with you still in his arms. He sat you down on his bed and closed and locked the door. You didn't know what to do. Catnap pinned you down and chuckled. "Catnap we still have work you know." You said. "I know but who said that we can't have a little fun~" Catnap said something about his voice made it hard not to be drawn in. Catnap kissed you. You just couldn't take it anymore you give in. You kissed him back. It was getting heated fast. Catnap pulled away and was at your neck. You could feel his hot breath on your neck. Without warning he bit your neck. You covered your mouth to muffle your scream. You didn't want to walk up the other critters. And you definitely didn't want to wake up the kids. Catnap let go of your neck. "Your going to have to be quiet for this to work~" Catnap whisper in your ear. You nodded. Catnap grinned. "Your in for a long night~" Catnap said. He started kissing you passionately taking your clothes off. You felt like you couldn't tell him no in this situation but you didn't care. You gasped as he entered you. You kept your mouth covered so you didn't get to loud. Catnap waited patiently for you to get used to him. "Ready to continue?" Catnap asked. You nodded. You could feel him started moving. You made sure to keep your mouth covered. Catnap started kissing on your neck. You couldn't help but feel like you were under some kind of spell but you knew you weren't. "Aw kitten likes this don't you~" Catnap whisper in your ear. You nodded and you could feel him getting harder. Catnap bit you again. You tried your best to keep your quiet. You had a tight grip on his back as your other hand kept your moans quiet. Bite after bite you knew you were his. Catnap was practically thrusting in you at this point. You had a hard time keeping your moans down. "C-Catnap~" You moaned. Catnap seem to be enjoying himself. The harder Catnap got the louder you got. "Shh kitten you don't want them to hear us~" Catnap whisper in your ear. You nodded. After some time you flinched as Catnap hit your soft spot. "Aw did I hit your sweet spot kitten~" He question you. You nodded. You just couldn't stay quiet anymore. Catnap kissed you to keep you quiet. You could feel your organs. You were practically clawing into his back. "C-Catnap I-" You could even finish your sentence because you were just moaning to much. You felt yourself get to your climax. Catnap could tell. "Go ahead~" Catnap whispered in your ear. You moaned really loud as you released. Catnap chuckled. You were breathing heavily. Catnap pointed your chin up. "Good girl~" Catnap said. After some time Catnap got up and started cleaning the blood off his fur. You sat up to be in a whole world of pain. You groaned because of it. "You ok?" Catnap asked. "Yea." You said. You grabbed your phone and opened your camera to see you were covered in hickey's and bite marks. "Did you think one wasn't enough?" You asked him. Catnap looked at you. "I know you looked it~" Catnap said with a smirk. You blushed because he wasn't lying about it. Catnap managed to get the blood out of his fur. You grabbed your clothes and put them on. Luckily you had a turtle neck sweater and jeans so you could cover what Catnap lefted on your body. "You ready to actually do are job?" You question. "Yes kitten." Catnap said his pupils went back to normal. You two walked out of his room and went to where the kids were sleeping. You and Catnap sat down. "That was nice-" You mumbled. Catnap looked at you and smiled. Catnap was about to say something when one of the kids screamed. You two got up and ran to the kid. You two got to the kids room. You saw a little girl crying. You and Catnap walked over to her. You sat at the edge of her bed. "What's wrong?" You asked. She looked up at you and hugged you. It hurt when she hugged you because of Catnap's bite marks but you didn't say anything. "Scary monster-" The little girl said. "There's no monster." Catnap said. The girl looked at him. "But-" She said. "I promise it was just a dream." Catnap said. The little girl laid back down. You were about to get up when she grabbed your hand. "Can you stay with me please?" The little girl asked. You looked at her. "I don't think me you and Catnap can fit on your bed." You said. "Yes we can." Catnap said. You looked at him confused. Catnap all of a sudden turned into a small version of himself he looked like a plush. "Since when can you do that?" You question him. "Always." Catnap replied. You sighed. You got in the bed with the little girl and Catnap joined. The little girl cuddled up to you. And fell back to sleep. You looked at Catnap. "I think we should get some sleep to." Catnap said. You nodded. You closed your eyes and the last thing you heard before falling asleep was Catnap saying. "Good night kitten."

{Hey guys so this is my first time writing smut so I'm sorry if it's bad love yah! 💕}