Chapter 6 Trust

You started to wake up but you didn't open your eyes. You could tell that Catnap was still holding you. You heard voices but couldn't make them out. You stayed there for a minute and the voices started coming together. "Mommy long legs did what?" You heard Dogday said. "Yea I know it's bad." Catnap replied. "That's not good Y/n supposed to go to the Game station tomorrow with the kids." Dogday said in a panic. "Oh hell no there not after what happened today." Catnap said. You continue to listen to them talk. "You know Y/n will be fine right?" Bobby said. "What makes you think that?" Catnap questioned her. "Mommy long legs won't acted out in front of the children so Y/n won't get hurt." Bobby said. "Bobby we don't know that and we can't risk it." Catnap said. "Catnap have I ever lied to you about this stuff?" She questioned him. "No." Catnap replied. "Then trust me Y/n will be ok." Bobby said. Catnap sighed in defent. "Alright Bobby I'll trust you about this." Catnap said. "Anyway I should get Y/n to bed." Catnap said and started walking. You heard his door open. He walked in and closed it behind him. Catnap lay you down and get in the bed. You could feel his arms wrap around you. It was nice to be fair. You dozed back to sleep. You woke up a few hours later. You noticed that Catnap was still asleep. You lay there for a minute before you try to get up. You slowly moved so you didn't wake up Catnap. You got to the edge of his bed. You got up just to get pulled back down. You jumped as you noticed Catnap had you by the waist. "Did I wake you?" You asked. "Don't worry you didn't." Catnap said. Before you could say anything Catnap pinned you down. "So you never got to answer my question~" Catnap said his tone changed. You blushes a little. "Ummmm I-" You didn't have the words to say. "Aw what cat got your tongue~" Catnap whisper in your ear. You couldn't react. It wasn't what you had expected when you took the job. Catnap gave you a smug look. "So what do you say kitten~" Catnap said. Your face turned red when he called you kitten. You were being flirted with by a cat. Just then there was a knock on the door. "What." Catnap said annoyed. "Catnap Leith Pierre needs to talk to you and Y/n." Bubba said. You and Catnap looked at each other in confusion. Catnap and you got up. Catnap opened the door. "Why?" Catnap asked. "I don't know he just called the Playcare phone he wants you to to come to his office." Bubba said. Catnap looked annoyed. "What do you think Y/n?" Catnap asked you. You looked up at him. "Your the boss." You said. Catnap sighed in annoyance and started walking. You followed him. 30 minutes later the two of you were in front of Leith Pierre office. Catnap opened the door and you two walked in. Leith Pierre was at his desk. "Catnap, Y/n glad you came up." He said. "What could you possibly need?" Catnap questioned him in annoyance. Leith Pierre face turned serious. "Someone broke into the factory last night and I was wondering since you two have night shift if you keep a eye out for them." Leith Pierre asked. You looked at him in shock. "Your saying someone broke in and you haven't found them yet?" You asked. "My security team has been looking but we can't seem to find this person." Leith Pierre said. "We'll keep a eye out." Catnap said. "Good." Leith Pierre said. Catnap and you made your way out of his office and started walking back to Playcare. "Who the fuck breaks into a toy factory?" You asked. "Stupid people." Catnap said. You two continue walking in silence. "Catnap?" You asked. He looked at you. "Yea?" Catnap said. "Why did Mommy long legs tell me not to trust you?" You asked. Catnap looked away from you. "She can't be talking you can't trust her." Catnap said. After some time you two got back to the Playcare. It was about time to put the kids to bed. Catnap sighed. "Alright kids bed time." Catnap said. The kids looked at him. "Awww-" They said. The kids started for they room. You and Catnap followed behind. You got all the kids in bed. They fell asleep quickly. You and Catnap talked for a while before you heard something. You stood up. "I'll be right back." You said. Catnap nodded. You started walking where you heard the noise. You walked around for a bit. You were about to head back when you heard something. You slowly peaked your head around the corner. To see the guy Leith Pierre was talking about. Without thinking you reacted. "Hey you not suppose to be here!" You said. The guy looked at you and smirked. "Well well well what do we have here a little girl telling me what to do?" The guy teased. You were pissed. "For your information I'm a Playtime Co employee and I'm not a little girl." You said in annoyance. "Aw cute~" He said. "I know head of security and I'm going to report you." You said. You went to grab your phone when to guy grabbed you and pinned you to the wall. Before you could react he covered your mouth. "Aw the things I could do to you~" You panicked as he said it. Your screams were muffled so no one could hear you. The tears started rolling down your face as you felt the guy put his hand up your shirt. You looked up because you didn't want to look. But then you saw it. Catnap. You could tell he was pissed. Catnap jumped down. The guy turned around and looked at Catnap in fear. "WHAT THE HELL IS THAT THING!?!?" The guy said. Catnap grabbed him. "You've made a huge mistake." Catnap said. You stood there as Catnap ripped him limb from limb. All you could think of was what Mommy long legs said to you. And you wondered if you could really trust Catnap.