Chapter 18 The hour of joy

You slept your whole shift. You woke up in Catnap's room but he wasn't there. You got up. You walked out of the room and over to Dogday. "Morning Dogday." You said. "Morning Y/n." Dogday said. "Have you seen Catnap?" You asked. "I think he's with The Prototype." Dogday said. You got worried. "This early why?" You asked. "I don't know but I don't like it-" Dogday mumbled. You and Dogday talked for a while when Catnap walked over to you. "Catnap where have you been all morning?" You asked. "Y/n you and the other critters need to go into my room." Catnap said. You knew something was up. "What why?" Dogday asked. "It doesn't matter just do it." Catnap said. Catnap was about to walk away when you grabbed his paw. "Catnap what the hell is going on!" You wanted a answer. "Like I said it doesn't matter go now." Catnap said. His tone changed. Dogday grabbed your arm and walked you to Catnap's room. You and the critters sit there in silence for a while. When you heard screams. "What is going on out there!" Craftycorn said with fear in her voice. You got up and started for the door but Dogday blocked you. "Dogday out of my way!" You yelled. "No are you crazy!" Dogday yelled back. "Dogday I have to make sure Catnap's ok!" You yelled. But Dogday didn't move. "I can't let you go out there your pregnant and you could get hurt!" Dogday yelled. "Dogday!" You yelled. "He's right Y/n." Hoppy said. "But-" You started. "Dogday isn't the only one who wouldn't let you leave." Kickin said. "But Catnap-" You mumbled. Bobby hugged you. "Catnap will be ok I promise." Bobby said. You cried on her shoulder. The next few hours the critters tried to comfort you as you cried for Catnap's safety and you were constantly throwing up. You laid your head on Dogday shoulder. "Catnap will be ok." Dogday said. "But what if he isn't-" You mumbled. "Don't think like that ok." Dogday said. You nodded. 30 minutes went by and things outside were quiet. Just then Catnap walked in. The eight of you stared at him as he was covered in blood. You stood up. "Catnap-" You mumbled. Catnap walked over to you and hugged you tightly. "I told you I'd make him pay-" Catnap whisper in your ear. "Catnap-" You mumbled. Catnap looked at you in the eyes. "No one will ever hurt you again I promise." Catnap said. A few hours later you were trying to help Catnap get the blood out of his fur. The other critters were trying to calm the children. "How the fuck do you have so much blood in your fur-" You mumbled. Catnap chuckled at your annoyance. "I kill a lot of people." Catnap said. You sighed. The Prototype walked in. "Catnap." He said. Catnap looked at The Prototype and got up. "Yes my lord?" Catnap said. "Good work today." The Prototype said. You got up and walked over to him. "YOU PUT HIM UP TO THIS?!" You questioned him angrily. The other critters looked at you in shock that you dared to talk to The Prototype that way. "Y/n I had no choice." The Prototype said. "NO CHOICE SO WHAT YOU HAD CATNAP DO YOUR DIRTY WORK FOR YOU!?" You yelled. You were pissed. "Y/n stop-" Catnap said. "NO CATNAP THAT'S NOT RIGHT HE SHOULDN'T HAVE DONE THAT THE GUILTY AND INNOCENT HAD TO PAY!" You yelled. The other critters got nervous because of your disrespect to The Prototype. The Prototype grabbed your collar. "JuSt BeCaUsE yOuR pReGnAnT dOeSn'T MeAn I wOn'T pUt YoU iN yOuR pLaCe Do I mAkE mYsElF cLeAr!" The Prototype said his voice twisted. "Yes sir-" You said with fear in your voice. "Good~" He said and let you go. The Prototype walked away. "You ok?" Catnap asked. You nodded. You realized that it probably wouldn't be a good idea to piss The Prototype off. Later that day you were talking with the kids when Bobby and Hoppy walked up to you. "Y/n-" Bobby mumbled. You looked at her. "Yea?" You asked. "The Prototype wants to see you-" Bobby said. You got nervous and nodded. You got up and started that way. You got to where you needed to be. "You wanted to see me sir-" You mumbled. "Yes I feel as if I got a little too hard on you earlier so I wanted to apologize." The Prototype. "It's fine I shouldn't have been so disrespectful-" You said. The Prototype got up and walked to you. "My dear I just want you to remember I won't hesitate to make an example out of you~" The Prototype said. You nodded. "Oh and one more thing don't think about putting any ideas into the baby's head~" The Prototype said. You nodded. "Good you can go now." He said. You walked out. You couldn't stop thinking about what The Prototype said that night. "Babe you ok?" Catnap asked. "Yea I didn't think The Prototype would do something like that you know-" You mumbled. "Don't let it get to your head ok-" Catnap said. You nodded. Catnap cuddled up to you. You petted his head. He purred. "I hope that the baby is just as fluffy as you." Catnap said. You giggled. "Is that so and why is that?" You asked. "Because I will have two fluffy pillows." Catnap said. You laughed and kissed his forehead. "You're an idiot."  You said. "Your idiot~" Catnap said. You blushed. "I hope the baby doesn't pick that up from you." You giggled. "Oh really~" Catnap said and picked you up. "Catnap!" You said. "Será mejor que mires lo que dices gatita~" Catnap said and winked at you. "You're so evil." You said with a smile. "I know but you love me." Catnap said proudly. "But do I?" You said teasingly. "I don't think you would have let me get you pregnant if you didn't~" Catnap said. You giggled. "I love you." You said. "I love you too." 

{Hey guys I'm sorry about all the grammar mistakes last chapter so I hope this chapter doesn't have as many love yah! 🥰}