Chapter 10 The Prototype-

"Why were you following me?" Catnap asked as he dragged you along. "Like I said I got curious." You said. Catnap stopped and looked at you. "You can't go around doing that ok?" Catnap asked. You looked at him confused. "Why?" You asked. Catnap sighed. "The Prototype isn't one to like Playtime stuff." Catnap said. "He didn't seem like a threat." You said. "Y/n if you weren't with me he would have killed you." He said. "Does everyone here have a problem with stuff?" You questioned as you two started walking again. Catnap nodded. You looked at your phone. "SHIT!" You said. Catnap looked at you. "I'll caught up with you later love you!" You hollered and ran off. You were in a staff meeting for a few hours. To be honest it was boring. "Alright does anyone have questions?" Harvey asked. You raised your hand. "What." Harvey said in annoyance. "Who's the Prototype?" You asked. The other staff looked at you in shock. "Where did you hear that name from?" Harvey asked with a serious face. "Well Mommy long legs mentioned it." You said. Harvey looked at you seriously. "Not a very nice guy that's all you need to know." Harvey said. You rolled your eyes. The staff meeting was over so you went to leave. "Y/n can you stay a minute?" Harvey asked. You nodded. After everyone else left the room you closed the door. "What going to choke me out again?" You asked. "No." Harvey said. "Then what could you possibly want?" You questioned him. "I've noticed that you and Catnap are pretty close." Harvey said. You got nervous. "Does he know me and Catnap had sex?" You thought to yourself. "How did you manage for him not to hate you?" Harvey asked. "I don't know just happened." You said. You were relieved that Harvey didn't know. Harvey nodded. "Why wouldn't you tell me about the Prototype?" You asked. Harvey sighed. "Look Y/n the Prototype is dangerous and if you see him report it immediately ok?" Harvey asked. You nodded. You went to leave. "Y/n one more thing." Harvey said. You turned to look at him. "Catnap is known for being manipulative so be careful." Harvey said. You nodded and walked out. As you were walking you noticed something. You being curious you went to investigate. You saw the Prototype and walked in the room. "Why hello again Y/n." The Prototype said. "Hi." You said. "I've been meaning to talk to you." He said. "Oh." You were shocked. The Prototype pointed your chin up to look at him. "I'm warning you stay out of my way ok?" He said. You nodded. "And one more thing dear." The Prototype lean close to you. You got nervous. "If you break Catnap's heart it will be the last thing you ever do." He said. "Understood-" You mumbled. "Good." He said and let you go. "Anyways you should get going." The Prototype gave you a dirty look. You walked away. You knew why Harvey warned you. You got back to Playcare and sighed. You noticed Catnap and Dogday talking so you decided to eavesdrop. "Catnap I'm getting tired of this-" Dogday said. "What it's your fault it happened." Catnap said. "I didn't think you would use me!" Dogday snapped. Catnap chuckled. "What little Dogday pissed because he got owned in bed~" Catnap said. Dogday growled. "If you use Y/n the way you used me you won't like me." Dogday said angrily. "Dogday you worry too much you know." Catnap said. Dogday noticed you but didn't say anything. "Catnap I'm serious." Dogday said. "Don't worry Dogday Y/n is in go hands~" Catnap said and walked off. You walked over to Dogday. "You ok?" You asked. Dogday nodded. "Just be careful ok?" Dogday said. You nodded and Dogday walked off. You stood there not knowing what to do. You had been warned so many times. You wondered if you could trust Catnap. You felt arms wrap around your waist. You jumped. "Sorry kitten did I scare you~" Catnap said. "Yea just a little-" You said. Catnap let go. "So where did you have to go in such of a hurry?" Catnap asked. "Staff meeting." You replied. Catnap nodded. You two stood there for a minute. "Umm Catnap-" You mumbled. "Yea?" Catnap asked. "What we have is it serious-" You mumbled. Catnap pointed your chin up. "I promise we're serious." Catnap reinsure you. You smiled shyly. He kissed your cheek and walked off. You blushed. You couldn't think of anything reason not to trust him. You spent the rest of the day playing with the kids. It was a hour before you and Catnap put the kids to bed. You sat at a table going through text messages you were procrastinating to answer. "What's wrong kitten?" Catnap asked and put his head on your shoulder. "Stressed-" You replied. You sighed. "Kitten?" Catnap said. "Yea-" You mumbled. "If anyone hurts you you'll tell me right?" He asked. You nodded. You sat there for a second before talking again. "What did you see in me-" You mumbled. Catnap looked at you. "I see a very beautiful and kind person who deserves all the love and happiness in the world." Catnap said cuddling into your neck. You blushed when he said that it made you feel special. "How did I get so lucky to have you." You said. Catnap chuckled. "I guess that what happens when you don't read your contract." Catnap replied. You giggled. "I love you." You said. "I love you too kitten." Catnap said and kissed your cheek. Catnap wasn't as bad as people said you wondered why they would say something like it. "Anyways love we got some kids to get in bed." Catnap said. You nodded. Catnap helped you to your feet and you two started to the kids. "Alright bed time." Catnap said. "Awww-" The kids said. A kid grabbed your shirt. "Can we stay up five more minutes please-" The little boy asked. "Sorry bub Catnap said bedtime I can't argue with him." You said. You and Catnap get the kids into bed. You cuddled up to Catnap and waited patiently for the kids to fall asleep.