Chapter 15 Nightmares

You woke up in a dark room. "Not again-"  You thought to yourself. You started walking around. You were nervous about what could be here. You heard something and turned to look at the way it came from. "Hello?" You mumbled. You saw the red smoke again but you didn't dare try to touch it again. Just then the red smoke wrapped around your neck and turned into a chain. "Fuck!" You said. Then you saw Catnap again. He pulled you to him. "What do you want from me I know you're not real." You said angrily. "But aren't I love~" Catnap said. You tried to pull away but Catnap just pulled you closer.  "You see dear you're stuck with me now and there's nothing you can do about it~" Catnap said. "What do you mean by that?" You questioned him. Catnap chuckled. "That first bite mark I put on you my dear~" Catnap said with a smirk. You froze. Catnap put his paw on your chin. "You made you bed my dear Y/n and you're stuck with it~" Catnap said. "You're not real this isn't real it's just a dream!" You said trying to stand your ground.  "But kitten you don't get what you put yourself in~" Catnap said. "SHUT UP!" You yelled. Catnap chuckled. "The Prototype will save us." Catnap said.  You woke up screaming. You tried to breathe but it wasn't working so well. Catnap open the door quickly. "Y/N ARE YOU OK!?" Catnap questioned you and walked over to you. You nodded. He grabbed your hand and sat down next to you. "Another nightmare?" Catnap asked. "Yea- it just felt so real-" You mumbled. Catnap kissed your forehead. "You want to talk about it?" Catnap asked. You shook your head no. "Catnap-" You mumbled. "Yea babe?" He asked. "Do you know anything about some kind of red smoke?" You asked. Catnap looked at you in shock but nodded his head. "What is it-" You asked. Catnap took a deep breath. "I can make it-" He started. "It can put people to sleep but it causes violence nightmares-" Catnap continued. "Why do you ask?" Catnap questioned you. "In my nightmares there's red smoke-" You said. Catnap looked shocked. "Babe am I in these nightmares?" Catnap asked you. You nodded slowly. "Fuck but how I have used my red smoke around you." Catnap mumbled. You thought for a minute. "Did I say anything to you?" Catnap asked. "Yea you kept telling me I was stuck with you forever and you kept me chained up with your red smoke. You said. Catnap looked worried. "But how-" Catnap said. You sat there for a second. "You said something about the first time you bit me-" You mumbled. "What-" Catnap asked. You put your hand on your neck. "Maybe you're putting your red smoke into my body without realizing it-" You said. "Maybe but I don't see how?" Catnap said. "I don't know but we can talk about tomorrow." You said. Catnap nodded and laid down next to you. "Aren't you going to go back out there?" You asked him. "Nah the kids will be fine." Catnap said. You and Catnap fell asleep for the night. 

{Skip time Hoppy and Bobby making out in Hoppy's room. >:3}

You woke up in the morning. Catnap was still sleeping. You got up and got dressed and left Catnap's room. You walked over to Hoppy. "You look tired Hoppy." You said. "I am Y/n-" Hoppy mumbled. A few hours went by and you were cleaning up. When one of the kids comes running up to you and hides behind you. Harvey walked up to you. "Y/n hand me May." Harvey said. You could see the fear in her eyes. "No Harvey-" You said. Harvey looked pissed. "Y/n give me the kid." He said. "No." You said again. Harvey got up close to you. "Don't say I didn't warn you and keep Catnap out of this." Harvey whispered in your ear and walked away. You got really nervous. You finished cleaning and went to talk to the other critters. You didn't tell any of them about Harvey. Catnap looked at you. "You ok?" Catnap asked. "Yea-" You mumbled. Catnap didn't by it. "You look stressed." Catnap said. "I'm fine-" You mumbled. Just then the Playcare phone rang. Dogday walked over to it and answered it. "Hello?" Dogday said. "Oh ok I'll tell them." Dogday hang up. You knew who that call was for. "Y/n Harvey needs you in his office." Dogday said. You started to panic a little. "Y/n you ok?" Dogday asked. You nodded and walked off. You got to Harvey's office and knocked. "Come in." Harvey said. You walked in. But he wasn't about his desk. Harvey closed the door behind you. And before you could react. Harvey grabbed you and covered your mouth with something. You tried to get away but you couldn't. You felt yourself blacking out. You passed out. You woke up your head hurt. You tried to get up but you were tied down. Harvey walked in. You couldn't say anything because Harvey had your mouth duck tape. You tried to struggle but couldn't. "I warned you and you didn't listen~" Harvey said with a grin on his face. Harvey picked up a knife. You started to panic. You had tears in your eyes. You were begging him not to but with your mouth taped no words came out. You wished you had told Catnap. You cried as you knew you were going to die. You wanted Catnap. The next 6 hours were painful you passed out at some point. You woke up in a jail cell. You looked at your hands they were periwinkle paws. You panicked you were a periwinkle colored cat. You started crying. Just then Harvey walked in. "I warned you Y/n~" He said with a grin. He opened the cell and grabbed your arm and dragged you to Playcare and threw you in there and walked away. The critters came running to you. "Kickin go get Catnap!" Dogday said in a panic. The critters knew it was you. Catnap and Kickin came running to you. Catnap kneeled down next to you. "Y/n-" Catnap said. You started crying and hugged him. "CATNAP IT HURT!" You cried. Catnap hugged you back. "Y/n I make him pay I promise-" Catnap said with hate in his voice.