Chapter 19 Pregnancy hormones

It had been a month since the hour of joy. You were round. "Catnap-" You groaned. "What?" Catnap asked. You cuddled up to him. The past few weeks you have wanted nothing more than attention. "What's wrong?" Catnap asked. "I'm hungry-" You said. "You're always hungry." Catnap said. "I can't help it-" You mumbled. "I'll try to find something." Catnap said and walked off." You went to talk to the other critters. "Hey Y/n." Dogday said. "Hey-" You mumbled. "You're so big and it's only been a month." Kickin said. "They are a cat they'll only be pregnant for two months." Bubba said. "Yea and it sucks-" You said. "Has anyone seen Hoppy?" Bobby asked. "No thinking about it I haven't seen Picky either-" Craftycorn said. "I'll go see if I can find them." You said and walked off. You looked around. "Hoppy, Picky!" You yelled. You heard something. You walked over to where you heard it. "Hoppy, Picky-" You mumbled. You walked in to see a horrifying scene. Picky turned and looked at you. You wanted to throw up. "Picky you killed Hoppy why-" You mumbled. You had tears in your eyes. "Y/n I was hungry so Hoppy was easy to pick off~" Picky said. "Hoppy-" You mumbled. "Y/n can you do me a favor?" Picky asked. "What the fuck could you want-" You mumbled. "Stay still~" Picky said. You didn't have time to react. Picky pinned you. "PICKY SNAP OUT OF IT!" You screamed. "So hungry-" Picky said. "PICKY I KNOW I AM TO BUT YOU CAN'T DO THIS PLEASE!" You begged.  Picky wouldn't listen. Just then Kickin and Dogday pull her off of you. "Y/n are you ok!" Bobby said in a panic. You nodded. Craftycorn helped you up. Kickin and Dogday held Picky. Tears rolled down Bobby's face. "HOPPY NO!" Bobby cried. You hugged her. "I'm so sorry-" You mumbled. Bobby cried on your shoulder. "I can't believe my girlfriend just ate Hoppy-" Craftycorn said. "LET ME GO!" Picky yelled. "We have to bring her to The Prototype-" Bubba mumbled. You all bring Picky to The Prototype. Catnap was with him. "Why is Picky bloody?" The Prototype asked. "Picky killed Hoppy-" Bobby cried. The Prototype and Catnap looked shocked. "Not only that she killed Y/n." Kickin said still holding Picky. "She what-" Catnap said. You could tell Catnap was pissed. "Catnap get rid of her." The Prototype said. Kickin and Dogday let Picky go and backed off. "Wait I'm sorry please!" Picky begged. "There is no mercy for your actions you killed Hoppy and tried to kill Y/n." The Prototype said. Catnap grabbed Picky and dragged her away. All you could hear was her screams. "Y/n are you alright?" The Prototype asked. You nodded. Catnap walked back in the room with Picky's blood on him. Catnap nuzzled you. "Do you think that was a little much sir?" You asked. The Prototype looked at you. "She had to pay for her actions, poor Bobby's girlfriend was killed for no good reason." The Prototype said. Later you were cuddled up with Catnap. "Babe you've been crying for awhile now." Catnap said. "Catnap Y/n is pregnant it's kind of like that." The Prototype said. "I know." Catnap said. "I bet it's a girl." The Prototype said. "What makes you think that-" You asked while still crying "Because legend has it if the mother is happy throughout their pregnancy it's a boy but if the mother is moody then it's a girl." The Prototype said. "I mean do you believe that my lord?" Catnap asked. The Prototype nodded. "Also Catnap I won't see you as a man until you have a girl." The Prototype said. Catnap looked shocked. You giggled. "My lord why?" Catnap asked. "Well in my eyes a boy doesn't become a man until they have a girl." The Prototype said. "Ow-" You groaned. "Are you ok?" Catnap asked. "Yea just the baby kicking-" You said. "Oh." Catnap said. "Catnap I want a pickle." You said. "What I don't think I can find any pickles." Catnap said. You teared up. "Catnap you better go find your baby mama some pickles or you won't like." The Prototype said. Catnap got up. "Pickles ok!" Catnap said and walked off. About 10 minutes later Catnap came back with a pickle jar. "Give me!" You said. Catnap opened the pickles for you. Catnap sat back down. You cuddled up to him and ate your pickles. "I love you." You said. "I love you too." Catnap said. "The funny thing is I don't like pickles but the baby said I need pickles." You said. "I thought cats didn't like pickles?" The Prototype said. "Are you sure this is my baby?" Catnap asked as a joke. "Of course it's yours!" You said and started to cry. "BABE I WAS JOKING!" Catnap said in a panic. "Catnap I swear you better keep them happy or else." The Prototype said. Catnap chuckled nervously. "Catnap-" You whined. "Yes?" Catnap asked. You could tell he was annoyed. "I want attention." You said. "What do you mean I have been what do you mean!?" Catnap questioned you. "I want more." You said. Catnap sighed. Catnap started petting your head. You purred. Catnap giggled. "Ow-" You groaned. "Let me guess the baby?" Catnap asked. You nodded. "I think the baby is jealous that Catnap is giving you more attention than them." The Prototype said. "You can get attention from daddy when you come out but right now he's mine!" You said to your stomach. But the baby kicked again. "Your child is arguing with me Catnap!" You said. Catnap chuckled and put his paw on your stomach. "It's ok baby your mother is just jealous." Catnap said. You hissed. Catnap chuckled. Catnap nuzzled you. You purred. "Catnap I swear if this baby acts like you I'm going to kill you." You said. "Oh is that so~" Catnap asked. "Yes." You said. "I'll be waiting on that." Catnap said. "I love you asshole." You said. "I love you too."