Chapter 16 Getting used to it

You sat there crying in Catnap's arms. Catnap kept you there for a good 30 minutes. "How did this happen-" Bobby mumbled. You looked up at her. "I told Harvey no again-" You mumbled. "Why didn't you say anything-" Bubba asked. "He told me not to or else- You mumbled. You could hear how pissed Catnap was. Catnap stood up and put his paw out. You grabbed his paw and tried to stand. You fell. Luckily Catnap caught you. "You ok?" Catnap asked. You nodded. Catnap grabbed your waist and helped you walk to a chair. You sat down. You still had tears in your eyes. Catnap kissed your forehead. "Shh~" Catnap said. "It's ok-" He tried to reinsure you. You nodded. "This isn't good Catnap-" Dogday said. "I know-" Catnap said. You laid your head on the table. Catnap grabbed your paw. Your ears lowered. "I can't believe that bitch-" Kickin said. Hoppy looked at your collar. "Your pennant is a question mark I wondered why?" Hoppy asked. You sat up. "That's weird-" Craftycorn commented. The critters looked at you. "What could it mean?" Dogday said. Picky walked over to you and poked it. It started to glow. The critters backed up a little bit. Just then you turned back to a human. "What the fuck-" They all said at the same time. You got curious and poked it again. You turned back to a cat. The critters looked at you in shock. "Y/n can shape shift!?" Picky said in shock. "Why would Harvey do that?" Bubba questioned. "Unless he didn't mean to-" Craftycorn added. Catnap spent a few hours helping you get used to your new body. The kids helped you as well. They love that you were so fluffy. "Dogday can you watch Y/n for a minute so I can do something?" Catnap asked. Dogday nodded. Catnap walked off. Dogday sat down. "So how do you feel?" Dogday asked. "Like shit Dogday-" You mumbled. "I know but you'll get used to it." Dogday tried to help you feel better. "Not helping much Dogday-" You mumbled. "Well look on the bright side you can shape shift." Dogday said. You laid your head down. Dogday started talking about random things when you started to feel weird. "Dogday-" You mumbled. Dogday looked at you and knew something was wrong. "Y/n you ok?" He asked. You shook your head no. Dogday kneeled down next to you.  "Y/n-" Dogday asked. You didn't answer. "Hold on I'll get Catnap just stay put!" Dogday said in a panic. Dogday ran off. Dogday and Catnap came back in a few minutes. Catnap kneeled next to you. Catnap looked shocked and stood back up and walked to Dogday. "What's wrong-" Dogday mumbled. "Heat-" Is all Catnap said and walked back to you. "What how this soon?" Dogday questioned Catnap. "I don't know-" Catnap mumbled and picked you up. You groaned in pain. "Catnap-" You mumbled. "You're going to have to trust me ok-" Catnap said and started walking. You cuddled up to his chest. "What's going on-" You mumbled. "You're in heat." Catnap said. "How I've only been like this for a few hours-" You mumbled. "I know but your body-" Catnap started. "What-" You mumbled. Catnap took a deep breath. "It's your mating season-" Catnap continued. "Wait how-" You mumbled. "I don't know but technically you already have a mate so yea." Catnap said and opened his door. You blushed a little. Catnap sat you down on his bed and walked over to the door and locked it. Catnap walked back to you and pinned you to the bed. "Catnap-" You mumbled. "Yea?" He asked. "Should I be worried-" You mumbled. "No but this will probably feel different." Catnap said.

{Smut warning if you do not like smut then this is where it starts smut will end when you see 🌙} 

Catnap kissed you. You kissed him back. Catnap pulled away and started kissing your neck. You purred a little. Catnap started to suck on your neck and nibbled a little. You kept purring. Catnap started kissing your body. It felt nice. "Ready?" Catnap whisper in your ear. You nodded. Catnap entered you slowly and carefully. "You ok?" He asked. You nodded. Catnap started moving. You groaned a little. He kept this up for a few minutes before he picked up the pace. Catnap slowly got faster. You moaned. It hurt but felt good at the same time. "A-ah fuck~" You moaned. Catnap grinned. You wrapped your tail around his. Catnap kissed you again. You moaned again. Catnap took it as an opportunity to explode your mouth. You moaned. Catnap pulled away and bit your neck. Catnap kept going. "Joder papi~" You moaned. "Cute gatita~" Catnap said. You blushed. You didn't think he knew what you said. Catnap hit your soft spot. "F-fuck~" You moaned. Catnap smirked and got harder. In the heat of the moment you weren't thinking correctly. You clawed Catnap's back. "Fuck babe-" Catnap groaned. "Sorry-" You mumbled. As You got to your organs your claws were deep in Catnap's skin. You could feel his blood. "Awww kitten~" Catnap said. You could tell you were hurting him with your claws. You quickly got to your climax. "C-Catnap~" You moaned loudly. Catnap smirk. "Go on kitten you can~" Catnap said. You released 🌙.

After Catnap cleaned you up you started patching his back up. "I'm sorry I didn't mean to-" You mumbled. "Your fine kitten you were just reacting to it that's all." Catnap said. After you finished patching him up you cuddled up to him. He wrapped his arms around you. "Do you feel better?" Catnap asked. You nodded. "Good." Catnap said and got up. "Do you think you can walk?" Catnap asked. You nodded. Catnap helped you up. The two of you walked out of his room. "Alright kids bed time." Catnap said. The kids ran to their rooms. After getting the kids to bed you and Catnap cuddled. The Prototype walked in. "Y/n is that you?" He asked. You nodded. "Oh my I'm sorry to see you like this." The Prototype said. "It's ok." You said. "Anyway I must be on my way." The Prototype said and walked away. You fell asleep cuddling with Catnap.

{Hey guys so I don't know Spanish so I google translated so if you want to know what it said then translate it and tell me and I'll tell you if you're right. Love yah!!! 🥰}