Chapter 12 Oww-

You got up after 30 minutes. You were in so much pain but you managed to get dressed. You walked out of Catnap's room and went to sit by Catnap. "Oww-" You mumbled as you sat down. "You ok love?" Catnap asked. "Yea I can barely walk though-" You said. Catnap chuckled. "What kitten can't take it?" Catnap asked. You gave him a dirty look. "Catnap don't push your luck." You said. Catnap smirked. "Not funny-" You mumbled and blushed a little. Without warning Catnap grabbed your waist and pulled you on his lap. "Catnap-" You mumbled. "What's wrong kitten cat got your tongue~ Catnap said. You blushed. "No." You said. "Are you sure kitten~" Catnap asked. You could feel Catnap's paws slowly moving to your thighs. Catnap you do much more and my body is going to give out-" You said. "I know~" Catnap said. You covered your mouth as you started to moan. Catnap was playing with you. Catnap and you heard something. You quickly pushed yourself off Catnap. You groaned in pain. You and Catnap looked at the door. The Prototype walked in. "Did I interrupt something?" He asked. "No my lord." Catnap said. "Good, I need to have a word with you." The Prototype said. Catnap nodded and walked out the room with the prototype. You stood next to the door way and listened in. "Catnap I hope Y/n isn't becoming a distraction." The Prototype said. "No not at all my lord." Catnap said. "I hope not because I would hate to have to take them away from you." The Prototype said. "Yes my lord." Catnap said. "Oh and one more thing Catnap you have to remember that there still staff so watch what you say to them." The Prototype said and put his hand on Catnap's shoulder. Catnap nodded. "Good." The Prototype said. "Also your partner is good at eavesdropping aren't they?" The Prototype asked. Catnap looked behind him. You walked out of hiding and also fell. "Y/n you shouldn't be walking." Catnap said and picked you up. "Seem like Y/n can't walk right now." The Prototype said. "You should ask him why." You said and looked at Catnap. "Oh I see in that case I'll give you a free get out of fucking with him." The Prototype said. "What-" Catnap said with a shock face. You giggled. "I just got favorited." You said. "My lord-" Catnap started. "Catnap poor Y/n can't handle all you have to offer they are only human." The Prototype said. Catnap embarrassed simply nodded. "I must be going." The Prototype said and walked away. Catnap took you back to the other room and sat down. You cuddled up to him. Catnap wrapped his arm around you. "Catnap." You said. He looked at you. "I love you." You said. Catnap smiled. "I love you too." Catnap said and kissed you. "Ooooo." You and Catnap looked at the door to see a group of kids watching. "I knew Ms. Y/n and Mr. Catnap liked each other." A little boy said. "What are you all doing out of bed?" Catnap asked. "We heard something so we came to check it out." One of the little girls said. Catnap sighed in annoyance. "Alright back to bed with you all." Catnap said. "Ok." The kids said and walked off. You were still cuddled up to Catnap. You yawned. "Aww someones tired." Catnap said. You nodded. Catnap held you close. You closed your eyes and fell asleep. You woke up and it was pitch black. You were alone. "What's going on?" You thought. You saw something red. You get curious so you walked over to it. It looked like smoke. "What the?" You thought. You went to touch it when grabbed your wrist. "WHAT THE HELL!" You thought. The smoke turned into a chain. It had both of your wrist. You started to get pulled. You tried to struggled but it was no use. You got pulled to your knees and something grabbed the bottom of your chin. You looked up. "Catnap-" You mumbled. He chuckled. "Aww kitten you don't get how foolish you are~" Catnap said. But something didn't sound right with his voice. "Catnap what are you talking about what's going on?" You questioned him. He pulled you closer. "Your stuck with me now for a very long time~" Catnap said. You were nervous and confused. "Catnap what do you mean-" You asked. "All I'm going to say is remember who you belong to~" Catnap whisper in your ear. You were inches of his face. You could feel you heart racing. You didn't know what to do. "Catnap-" You mumbled. Catnap grabbed your face hard. "Oww Catnap-" You whined. Just then you woke up in a panic. Your heart was racing and you desperately tried to breathe. "Y/n you ok?!" Catnap asked with a concerned looked on his face. You nodded. "Nightmare that's all-" You said. "Are you sure your hearts pounding-" Catnap said still worried. "Yea-" You said. Catnap hugged you. "You want to talk about it?" Catnap asked. You shook your head. "I'm ok-" You said. "You positive?" Catnap asked. You nodded. "Ok you want to try and go back to sleep?" Catnap asked. "I think I'll just stay up for a while-" You said. You cuddled into Catnap's fur. You started to feel a little calmer probably because of Catnap's lavender scent. "Babe-" Catnap said. You looked up at him. Catnap started playing with your hair. "I'm worried about you-" Catnap mumbled. "I know but I'm ok I promise." You tried to reinsure him. You kissed his forehead. "Ok-" Catnap said. The two of you sat in silence. You didn't know what to think about the nightmare you had or what it could have meant. As you two sat there you noticed Catnap was purring. You smiled at him. "You purr that's a new one." You said teasely. "I'm a cat what did you expect. He said and nuzzled you. Dogday walked into the room. "Did I miss something?" Dogday asked. You Catnap looked at him. "Nah." You said. "Ok well Catnap I'm going to need your help with the kids today where they start school back." Dogday said. Catnap nodded. You and Catnap got up. Catnap kissed your cheek and walked off with Dogday to help get the kids up.

{Hey guys so chapter 12 yippee I don't know what to say! Love yah! 🧡}