Chapter 17

Third Person POV

"You don't look well," Yubin commented as they boarded the limousine sent by his father to pick them up from the airport.

"You look like hell, bud," Sean let out a heavy sigh.

"Sxien cried," he recalled the tight grip of the child had on his arm, as if afraid he wouldn't return.

"He cried as if...I'm never coming back."

Yubin glanced out the window.

"He's just a kid. It's normal for them to cry like that. And maybe he'll miss you since he can see you. But we'll be back soon after whatever it is your father needs from you."

Sean let out a heavy sigh and closed his eyes.

A smile formed on his face as he pictured Yibo's handsome face in his mind. His imagination ran wild, envisioning Yibo slightly leaning forward while he is taking the younger from behind. His alluring curves, his perfectly round derriere, and damn it, when he moaned, it was like music to his ears.

He loved hearing his cara mia moan because of him. Just the thought of him was enough to awaken his length and make it throb.

Damn it!

Sean adjusted his seating position, feeling his pants becoming uncomfortably tight.

He was getting an erection, for heaven's sake!

He cleared his throat and opened his eyes, looking out the window like Yubin. He erased the thoughts of Yibo and their child from his mind.

He focused his attention on his surroundings and what was about to happen.

When the vehicle came to a stop in front of a large house, Sean stepped out of the limousine with an emotionless expression and walked towards the grand mansion owned by his father.

They were immediately greeted by Giovanni, his father's butler and personal bodyguard.

"It's nice to see you again, Sean," Giovanni warmly greeted with a smile, then turned to Yubin.

"Of course, it's nice to see you too, Yubin, but I'm afraid you'll have to wait in the lounge," he said before returning his attention to Sean.

"I will escort you to your father's office. He's waiting for you." Sean nodded and began walking. Yubin stayed behind.

As Sean and Giovanni walked together, he couldn't help but ask. "Is Dimitri here?"

"Yes," Giovanni nodded.

"He arrived last night, and he seems angry about something. Perhaps the missing prince has something to do with his anger." Sean secretly smiled.

It seemed he wasn't the only one angry for not having found the prince yet. That was good to know.

He took a deep breath as they reached the entrance to his father's office.

When Giovanni opened the door, he wiped all emotions from his face before stepping inside.

"Ah, my youngest is here," his father immediately remarked upon seeing him.

His father was smiling, but Sean clenched his teeth in response. This was the man who had violated his mother.

He would never forget what his father had done to her, causing her so much suffering.

He would never forgive this man, even if he was his own flesh and blood.

"Dad," he addressed his father, even though it was incredibly difficult for him to call him 'dad', he still did it for their plans.

"Good morning."