PROLOGUE

PROLOGUE

"OH, Zhan!" He moaned loudly, it was long and loud as he pressed the side of his head onto the bed as he held on tightly to the bed sheets.

He was still not recovering from the overstimulation Zhan leaves him a while ago. When the older inserted his throbbing hard as rock,long member inside him.

Zhan smiled and began to thrust, in and out inside the younger's tight heat. He pulled in and out and with each thrust he went a bit faster. " Ahh.." Zhan hummed, he groans loving how tight the younger when he penetrated the younger's entrance.

Zhan leaned over and pushed himself into the younger raising his lover's thigh to keep thrusting into the younger.

As Zhan circulated his hips, pummeling into the younger and giving him anal, it was enough to make Yibo moan against Zhan's ear. This was enough to keep going until he felt satisfied.

Which never happens as he thrives to make the younger feel good, to hear those melodious filled pleasurable moans,whimpers, cries and groans of the younger. It's like music in his ears that he can't stop from wanting, needing, and hearing.

Even if he came, he would still thrust until he wants to stop. Just this feeling alone made Zhan want more of it. More of hearing Yibo's whimpers, moans and cries while at the end he cums all over himself and Zhan, while he desperately catches his breath. It is such a ravishing and pleasurable sight for Zhan.

"Zhan!" Yibo moaned loudly as he let out sharp breaths. The room grew hot and the passionate thrusts Zhan did, piercing into Yibo as softly as he could that always ended up being harsh thrusts. As he felt giddy claiming the younger every time on his own.

"O-OH Zhan.. G-GENTLE! " Yibo moaned as Zhan began to slow down a bit. Only for a little while as he didn't realize he found himself going in harder again.

Zhan licked his lips and sucked a hickey along Yibo's shoulder. " Ah! I'm sorry.. I can't..Cara Mia, I can't control myself." Zhan managed to whisper into the younger ear despite his groans.

It wasn't long until Zhan thrust deeper into Yibo hitting his sweet spot, this made Yibo let out a cry.

Yibo loved it all, the way Zhan sucked hickeys on his neck, how the taller's hand found it's way to jerk his hard member off, and when Zhan huffed Yibo's name while thrusting into him. Yibo loved it so much, this was enough to make him feel close to climaxing.

" Zhan! AH-AAA..... H-Ha...." Yibo panted as Zhan's thrust became harsh while he locked lips with Yibo, hearing the boy whimper in between the kisses.

Zhan had his hand in between Yibo's thighs as he moved his hand up Yibo's torso and began to touch his chest gently and tease his nipples.

Zhan finally noticed Yibo was close to cumming when the bottom's breath would hitch from time to time.It wasn't until Yibo reached his orgasm. Leaving red scratches along Zhan's back as he screamed helplessly in pleasure, arching his back and moaning Zhan's name.

Yibo's legs were pressing along Zhan's arm as he finally lay on his side behind Yibo and began to touch Yibo's soft and sensitive cock. Zhan felt Yibo's hand reach back and Zhan held the younger's hips in place while he penetrated the younger's tight hole.

" Aah! Zhan!" Yibo moaned to the taller's big cock stretching him out.

" Cara Mia, I'm going crazy because of you! It's taking over me!" the taller said as he devoured Yibo's lips, his tongue wandering towards every corner of the younger's mouth.

His hands gliding on his lover's curvy waist, down to his hips, he loved feeling his lover's smooth skin under his hands. Zhan rubbed the younger's nipples as his tongue swirled endlessly with the younger's mouth, he held onto his lover's pretty face as he kissed him deeply.