Chapter 2

Yibo POV

" Ladies and Gentlemen, we have just landed at the Luo International Airport and we are now taxing to the Leo terminal 3.... WELCOME TO China!! for your safety please remain seated with your seatbelt fastened until the fasten seatbelt sign is off." announced by the flight attendant.

I'm here. After 5 years, I'm back again in this place. There's a chance that I will encounter Zhan here. Still I don't know what I would do if that happens.

I will do anything and everything to make my son happy, but I don't know what will be my reaction once we both meet.

When we left the airport, I immediately put on my shades. I held Sxien's hand. "Let's go baby. Your uncle is probably looking for us now."

"Can we please go to the mall mom.. I just want to check something." I sighed. I can't refuse him. He's so cute to even resist. So I nodded.

"Ok." I said. He smiles making my heart melt.

"Thank you, niáng." he said happily.

Third Person POV

"Uncle Zixuan!" Sxien screamed loudly and happily while running to his uncle who was waiting for them at the arrival. "Uncle! Uncle!"

He just shook his head when he saw that Zixuan immediately picked up Sxien and messed up his son's hair.

"Hey there Sxein Yuan." said Zixuan while ruffling his son's hair. "How are you? We haven't seen each other in months. I miss you, kiddo."

Sxien hugged Zixuan's neck. "I miss you too, uncle." His son then took the headphone from Zixuan's neck and put it in his own ear.

He laughed softly before greeting his friend. "Hey."

Zixuan smiled at him. "Hey to you, too. How are you?"

" All right." He smiled "Why did you pick us up? It's fine that we just commute."

Zixuan took the luggage that he was dragging then they walked together towards the exit. "I just arrived from Sicily, so I picked you up. Let's go home together."

"Okay. We can go to the mall after we settle our stuff in your house. Sxien wants to check something." They walked to the exit until they reached the parking lot where Zixuan's car was parked.

Zixuan first settled Sxein in the backseat before helping Yibo put the luggage in the back compartment of the car. Then they got into the car together and Zixuan drove it to his house.

"Where have you been these past few years?" Zixuan asked him while they were on their way. "You didn't even call me."

He turned to Zixuan with a teasing eye. "Ah, so you missed me."

Zixuan rolled his eyes. "Shut up. I don't do 'I miss you'..."

He laughed softly and shook his head. "Come on, Xuan, don't be like that."

Zixuan glared at him as their eyes met the rear view mirror. "Remind me again why I said yes when my brother asked me to let you stay in my house for the meantime?"

He leaned his body against the back of the passenger seat and leaned his head against the side of the door. "Because you care."

Zixuan sighed heavily. "I wish I didn't."

He slightly looked at the person next to him. "I'm sorry about what happened between us."

The young man just shrugged. "That's fine. I think it was meant to happen. Anyway, it's already in the past. So."

He smiled sadly. "I'm really sorry, A-xuan."

"That's okay." he said and let out a sigh. "Long distance relationship is all fucked up, anyway. I wasn't even surprised when you told me what happened and hey." He smiled at Yibo. "You got Sxien. I think that's a good blessing."