Chapter 9

Third Person POV

Yibo hurried down the stairs when he heard the telephone in the living room ring. He just woke up and he was downstairs so he heard it. Where is Zixuan and why he is not answering the call? Is the young man awake? Well, it was just five in the morning. Maybe he is still asleep like Sxien.

When he got close to the ringing device, he immediately picked up its handset then answered the caller.

"Jin Zixuan's house, who's this?" He immediately asked the person on the other line.

"I think I'm lucky today." said the person on the other line and his eyes widened in shock as he heard the owner of that voice.

"Zhan?" He asked, assuring himself that it is actually Xiao Zhan, calling through the other line.

The person on the other line laughed softly." Miss me, cara mia?"

His heart skipped a beat." W-wh--w-why did you call on Zixuan's House Telephone? What if he is the one who accidentally answered it?"

Zhan blew a loud breath." This is my tenth time to call, cara. It's good that someone answered and it was you. But I still feel unlucky though. Fuck that bastard for playing with me. He played me and Yubin like a fool." The older sighed tiredly." Can you go out of Zixuan's house? I want to see you, cara mia." Zhan requested in a pleading manner."Please, cara?"

And Yibo's heart couldn't say no. No matter what his mind said, not to go out, that it would only bring him trouble, the word 'okay' came out of his mouth, without a second thought.

When he hung up the phone, his feet walked out of the house with it's own mind, out the gate. At the same time, he frowned when he saw that Zhan was not there outside but a car's flashing headlights took his attention.

It was Zhan's car..

With a big step, he walked closer to the said car and then got into the passenger seat, then consequently the car door opened.

Yibo immediately saw Zhan.

" Zhan--"

he didn't finish what he was supposed to say at this moment as the man already has his face leaning forward and  sealed his lips on his. Zhan kissed him aggressively, the man bit his lip and groaned having a hard time to restrain himself not to take the younger inside the car. He missed the younger so much and as much as it pains him,he needs to control himself and so he released the younger and choose to stare at his beautiful face.

"Hey," Zhan softly whispered while cupping Yibo's face.

Yibo's forehead knotted." Don't hey me," he said. "Why did you ask me to get out? Do you need anything from me--" His supposed question halted  when hid eyes noticed the bruise on the side of Sean's face.

" What happened to you?" Yibo's hand went up to caress Zhan's bruised cheek causing the man to startle. Yibo's heart thundered,Worry encased his heart as he eye the older male.

"Zhan!" He glared at the male." Where have you been? What in the world are you doing? W-why do you have a bruise in your face?"

Zhan shook his head. Not wanting to answer the question. He is still irritated and annoyed. " It's nothing--" the only word he let out to answer the younger's question.

"No, it's not nothing." Yibo refused to believe, as he glared at Zhan"You have a bruise, it needs to be treated right away--"

"You care?"

Yibo froze and stared into Zhan's eyes. His heart is palpitating as his mind goes  blank." H-huh?"

"you are worried about me?" Zhan rephrase.