Chapter 5

Third Person POV

Yibo carefully removed the hand that was around his waist then slowly left the bed. Then he carefully pulled the blanket then used it to cover his naked body that Zhan claimed several times last night.

After dinner, Zhan really was insatiable. He took him multiple times from behind, from the side, from the front and in every different position he knew. He was in shape last night and he was really good. But no matter how good the man was, and no matter how delicious the man claimed him, he still didn't moan. He stopped himself.

Yes, his body likes what Zhan is doing to him. But that's up to him, he won't tell that to the man. He didn't want Zhan to know. He didn't want, even that thing to be used on him.

He sighed heavily as he exited the cabin and headed to the top deck. He sat in the recliner facing the sun that was already rising in the sky and watched as it appeared.

And while looking at the rising sun, he smiled remembering his son. Sxien loved sunrise. He loved looking at it when they were in Hawaii and their house was near the ocean. Even at a young age, he can already appreciate the beauty of the sunrise.

God. This was the first time that he sleep without seeing Sxien, without singing for him and reading him a story book. He misses his son.

He quickly wiped a single tear that fell from his cheek then hugged himself.

I miss my son. I miss you, baby.

Yibo looked at the port with a longing in his eyes. His son. What is his son doing now? He son must be missing him.

Ever since, they have never been apart that's why it's like something is choking his heart at the thought that he might not see his son today either.

" Oh, yo te echo de menos, mi bebé." I miss you, my baby. He sobbed as he remembered his son.

He had to get home. He had to see Sxien.

He stood up and walked towards the very front of the yacht with no railing blocking it. He looked down at the sea then looked at the port.

He was calculating the distance if he'd survive after. Can he swim the distance?

He couldn't answer himself but he had to try. He won't know if he can do it if he doesn't try first.

He had to do this for himself and for Sxien. He had to at least try if he could escape. He doesn't want his son to be like him without parents to take care of him. He wants to see his son. He wanted to hug him tightly.

He was about to jump into the sea to try the idea when he heard Zhan's voice.

"Don't say you're going to jump just to escape me?"

He was stunned and turned quickly to the person who spoke, and maybe because of the shock he felt because he heard Zhan's voice, he stepped on the blanket when he faced it and slipped causing him to fall into the sea.

Yibo screamed loudly as he fell and when his body plunged into the water, he was wrapped in a blanket that covered him so he could not move to swim.

Yibo moved steadily, trying to get out of the wrapping of the blanket but his body was getting deeper and deeper, he still couldn't get out. And in the moments when his vision darkened, he lost consciousness because he couldn't breathe, he saw a lump that quickly dived closer to him. But before he could be caught by the one who was swimming towards him, he lost consciousness.

Yibo didn't know what happened. He didn't know how many minutes or hours had passed, but he found himself lying on the swimming platform of the yacht and Zhan was pressing his chest using his hand while cursing one after another.