171

☆ 171. Chapter 171 You persuade him tofont record

Previous chapter table of contents next chapter

Chapter 171 You persuade him.

"Buzz...buzz..."

The mobile phone suddenly jumped happily in his trouser pocket. The three teenagers walking in front looked back, but did not see anyone behind them.

"Weird, do you have mobile phones hidden on your body?" Li Xiaobei was like a follower of the wind, chasing the vibrations that came and went.

"Do I need a mobile phone to stand here and starve?" Pei Ye asked him back: "You don't want to make such an excuse, right?"

Li Xiaobei stiffened his neck, "A man's word is that a horse cannot be chased!" Then he frowned. He frowned and asked doubtfully: "You really didn't hear any sound? There is no sound now. It seems to be nearby."

Su Yi turned around in a circle and said, "I heard it too. The sound of the phone vibrating."

" You two are hallucinating, hurry up, everyone is going to be far away." Pei Ye didn't believe it, but felt that the two of them were making excuses to escape from the battle.

"I really heard it..."

Li Xiaobei had no evidence and the target he was targeting was about to leave, so he ignored the argument and lowered his voice when he caught up with the two.

Chu Xu, who was hiding in the corner, held his mobile phone and looked at the direction where the three people were leaving, his eyes flickering.

"Hello?"

"What are you doing? Are you really excited about playing cat and mouse?" Cheng Xiang heard his lowered voice and consciously lowered the volume.

"They won't have a long memory if they don't suffer a little loss." Chu Xu took a few steps forward, fearing that if he missed it in the blink of an eye, those boys would stab him again. "Didn't you ask me to be gentle?"

"But I didn't keep you up all night!" Cheng Xiang leaned on the bed and sighed, "Let's take a vacation. We finally have time to be together, but you let me go." Do you think you should stay alone in your empty boudoir?"

The sour tone made Chu Xu's ears itch, as if the person was blowing coquettishly next to his ears.

"Didn't my parents come over? I thought you couldn't remember me."

There was a ringing on the phone.

"Hey, feelings, you knew your parents were coming over, did you do it on purpose? Chu, you have turned bad! Are your parents the same as the man on the bed? Next time, if mom mentions the child again, I will say, it's you Stay up all night. I can't slap you alone!"

"Can you just say you miss me?" Chu Xu hit the nail on the head.

Cheng Xiang coughed fiercely, "No. Why should I let you be proud and make you happy? You haven't even made me happy and proud. Doesn't romance always start with the man?"

Chu Xu thought for a while, and if he gained anything: " What do you want me to say to you? Or do you want to hear my confession again?"

Cheng Xiang: ...

How did he catch up with me in the first place? I really doubted that I had a trance at that time.

Chu Xu walked out of the long street and searched for the three but couldn't see the three. He couldn't help but feel nervous. He took two steps and immediately realized that something was wrong and stepped back.