86

☆ 86. Chapter 86

font record

Previous chapter table of contents next chapter

Chapter 86 Cheng Xiang didnt doubt that he was there, she just thought he was having some little flirtation and laughed at him crazily.

After dinner, Chu Xu became very clingy. Cheng Xiang had nothing to do at night, so she took him out for a walk.

"It feels like we can live like this forever." Cheng Xiang said with emotion as she looked at the elongated figures under the street lights. "When we are too old to walk, all our teeth will fall out. I will call you a bad old man, and you will call me an old woman. It's interesting to think about it."

Chu Xu's expression relaxed after hearing this, and he took Cheng Xiang's hand. Strange waves rippled. If he could not change, he also hoped that it would be like this for the rest of his life, and the two of them could live quietly for decades.

"I wonder what I will be like when I get old?" I suddenly wanted to bring up this topic.

"No matter what you are, you are you." Chu Xu touched her head. "Human life is very short. Being able to grow old together requires great luck."

Cheng Xiang smiled, "I'm just saying, don't be so deep. I don't know what it will be like today next year." "

Then carpe diem. What?"

"No, you don't have to worry about kidney failure if you do this every day. For the sake of a better future, I'll give you a big day off today." She made a generous gesture.

Chu Xu smiled, making Cheng Xiang confused.

"You really treat me like a meal, what I mean is to combine work and rest, go have some midnight snacks and watch a movie!"

Cheng Xiang hit him with her small fist, and the two of them chased him at night.

...

At night, Xiao Dayong prepared a tranquilizer gun and squatted in the grass waiting for last night's monster to come to his door. There were many mosquito bites on my body, and not a single ghost was seen on the lawn.

Could it be that that thing won't come tonight?

As he was retreating, a child's chuckle sounded above his head.

Shi Luo and Lin Miaomiao brought a ball this time. When it fell to the ground, the ball rolled away. Miaomiao ran to catch up, twisting her little body and running away.

As soon as he retracted his wings, Shi Luo wanted to talk to Lin Miaomiao with a smile on his lips, but his neck felt tingling. He slowly turned around and saw a man wearing a peaked cap. The panic in his eyes didn't have time to gather, and his vision gradually blurred. His feet became weak and his body fell straight down.

Lin Miaomiao finally got the ball and shouted: "Brother Shi Luo, I will kick the ball to you, can you catch it?" However, there was no reply. When she turned around, she saw Shi Luo falling to the ground.

"Shuluo..."

Before she could finish her words, a man hidden in clothes pointed a gun at her. Lin Miaomiao was so frightened that she sat down and the ball in her hand rolled down...

That night, Cheng Xiang still had a good dream. That night, a car took to the road overnight, driving farther and farther on an old and disrepaired road without traffic police inspections.

At around five o'clock in the morning, Cheng Xiang and Chu Xu were woken up by the rapid ringing of their mobile phones.

"Who are you calling so early?" She was a little annoyed to wake up. It was no problem for her to wake up naturally, but when someone pulled her up from her sleep, she felt like she didn't sleep anywhere.