101

☆ 101. Chapter 101

font record

Previous chapter table of contents next chapter

Chapter 101

After finishing the business at the store, Cheng Xiang dug out a ginseng tree, carefully wrapped it in a brocade box, and rushed to the city's medicinal materials market by car.

As soon as they arrived at the gate, the waiting Sun Desheng appeared in front of Cheng Xiang for the first time.

"Let's go, I've booked a private room outside."

The century-old ginseng is not suitable for talking here. Too many people can easily cause trouble. Cheng Xiang thinks Sun Desheng's arrangement is very reasonable.

When we arrived at the place, there was another person in the private room. He was older, he looked to be in his sixties or seventies.

"Let me introduce to you, this is Mr. Long, the president of my country Medical College Research Association." Sun Desheng briefly introduced the old man's identity.

"Hello!"

Cheng Xiang greeted with a slight nod. In fact, she came here just to exchange money and didn't want to meet anyone else, so besides respecting Mr. Long, she didn't have much enthusiasm for building relationships.

Cheng Xiang took the brocade box out of the bag and put it on the table. "The things are here, please confirm."

She was not sure that this ginseng would be enough for a hundred years. After all, there was no timer in the space. According to the rules, she estimated that it would be around a hundred years.

Sun Desheng opened the brocade box and revealed the complete ginseng. Seeing this, Mr. Long didn't sit still. He stood up and took out the reading glasses in his pocket and put them on, his eyes full of light. Even Sun Desheng, who seemed calm, showed a child-like smile at this moment.

Cheng Xiang was very careful when planing. He carefully pulled out all the roots with his fingers, and the roots were quite intact.

Mr. Long looked at it for a while and said to Sun Desheng: "It's a good ginseng, but it's still a little old. It's enough for medicine."

After a short discussion between the two, Sun Desheng offered two million. Cheng Xiang didn't bargain, and just transferred the money directly. Take a bus back to the county seat.

With this money, he first paid back Chu Xu's 300,000 yuan, and then went to Mo Chudong with the contract. The two signed an agreement, and Cheng Xiang bought 200,000 yuan in shares at a time.

Mo Chudong was relieved and thanked Cheng Xiang again for his generous help.

"I'm going to ask people to come over here to do GG shooting. Do you have a specially rented space here? I want to invite people to come over and make an office."

Mo Chudong was surprised: "How big will it be?"

Cheng Xiang invested manpower here. Financial resources will inevitably drive the economic development of the entire village, and Mo Chudong had a premonition that his fortune was coming.

"It can accommodate three or four desks and an activity area for about five people. In addition, it needs a toilet and maybe a place to live, cook and eat." "There are

many houses in our village. If you want to work, you don't need to rent a chicken farm. There are ready-made ones over there. When I started building, I wanted to build a farmhouse, but I didn't have enough funds, so the house was empty." "