121

☆ 121. Chapter 121font record

Previous chapter table of contents next chapter

Chapter 121

"...the last song, I sing it to you.

The wind blows through the feathers, and the sand river is broken for thousands of miles.

You are my Buddha,

teach me to laugh and let it go

. When tears are shed, there is no need to be sad and lonely.

There are still people in the distance. With you, waiting in the depths of dawn..."

The agile figure was full of vitality, and the wanton and wild little face seemed to have changed into a different soul in an instant.

When we first met, she said that she couldn't find anyone to listen to her singing. Crazy, crazy, silly, he thought she was just joking.

Huo Xun was shocked and stunned on the spot. In fact, in his heart, she was the light of salvation! It was her song and her person that dragged him out of the mire and led him to a new track.

With layers of moisture under his eyes, Huo Xun approached her, walking in the mist with every step. He stretched out his arms and finally embraced her. This was his elf, his queen, and his girl.

"I have received your proposal signal. Don't go back on it!"

Xiang Xiaoan was stunned for a moment, his pupils expanded, and he was so stupid that he jumped out a few words that didn't work for a long time.

"Then... I'm not..."

"You sang to me, you said I was your Buddha."

But those were just lyrics!

Xiang Xiaoan unexpectedly found that he couldn't refute.

When I wrote this song, what came to my mind the most was his face.

"Sorry to bother you." The door to the lounge opened at some point, and a man wearing white-rimmed glasses stood at the door. "The song just now was great. Did you write the music and lyrics yourself?

" Huo Xun stood up from his arms and looked at Xiao An with a somewhat confused look at the person coming.

"Well, my own original song."

Huo Xun looked at the artistic aura of this person, calmed down and asked, "Who are you?"

"I am a song producer, one of the judges and teachers of this show, Mike ."

He dazzled Xiao An for a moment and couldn't remember the corresponding information. He gave Huo Xun some confusion before going up to greet him with a sense of enlightenment.

"Teacher Mike, hello, hello! I am An Ranxiao, and my real name is Xiang Xiaoan."

Mike nodded with a smile. Although his face was a bit stern and scary, his smile was like a refreshing breeze.

"Don't be so nervous. I just heard that your singing is very explosive, and your emotional rendering and stage control are very good. Are you interested in participating in a singer selection show organized by our company?" Before

Mike accepted this variety show, he also asked I feel like it's just a bit of a side job, which is a bit boring. Who would have thought that he would come across such a big surprise while wandering around outside.

"With your stage experience and singing skills, it's a pity to just be an internet celebrity. You should have a bigger stage!"

These words were an affirmation to Xiang Xiaoan. The woman who had been a wallflower beside her became a little anxious. Come quickly.