148

☆ 148. Chapter 148font record

Previous chapter table of contents next chapter

Chapter 148

Mo Xinghan did not agree impatiently, Cheng Xiang also needed to make some necessary preparations. It's a science fiction plane, but it's not like the magic plane where there's always a fight. Therefore, the preparations do not need to be as thorough as last time.

After eating, Mo Xinghan leaned back on the sofa with satisfaction and said, "I'm so full. This is the first time I've eaten such delicious food." "

Then will you come with me? If you follow me, you can eat for a long time." Are you there?"

Cheng Xiang became the big bad wolf who abducted the cute rabbit.

After drinking a few sips of juice, Mo Xinghan rubbed his brow, as if he was sleepy.

"Xiangxiang, how can you tell me this? You are not afraid of me..."

"I have confidence and confidence, you are not that kind of person."

Mo Xinghan smiled lazily and said slowly: "Ke Caibo It's touching, especially for a blind person like me. It's easy to fall into negative emotions and then take revenge on the world."

"But do you have it?" Cheng Xiang clapped her hand, and Mo Xing smiled with a small slap. The fingers are like the tips of onions.

"You think too highly of me. Sometimes I even... I once thought about whether it would be better for my parents and everyone if I fell off the balcony. I can control the depressive and pessimistic mood when it comes up. I can't help it."

Put yourself in her shoes and think about how she would feel if she encountered this. Cheng Xiang can understand that kind of mood. Everyone is vulnerable sometimes. It's not that they don't want to be strong, but it's that being strong is too tiring and they can't see where the exit is.

"You have gone through a difficult period. If you were given a new life, would you want to follow my path?"

Because I understand her and know that she will say this, I will not do anything stupid.

Mo Xing smiled and said, "Xiangxiang, why do you see people so clearly? Sometimes being a little confused is cuter." "

Cuteness can be eaten."

"Yes! In fact, after I became blind, I felt that the world was peaceful. Feel free. Those people may be deceiving, ridiculing or arrogant. I am a blind person and my most intuitive choice is to be invisible. In the past few years, I have actually enjoyed this state of Ah Q’s spirit."

Patting the back of her hand, Watching her describe a stormy journey in an understatement, Cheng Xiang felt very stuffy.

Who wants to live this kind of life, just choose a less painful way to numb themselves. She had no choice other than that, and that was the sad reality.

"If you hadn't said this today, I would have selectively ignored the matter of losing my light. Even the best professors in the United States said that failure of surgery, infection, and tissue cell necrosis are all good if the condition does not worsen. Yes, I never thought that there would be new possibilities."

"Light is not important to me, I just think of my parents and grandma, and don't want to let myself go so worthless. If I can return to normal, I want to bring They go to see the world, find a small village that is not too noisy, plant a few grasses and pick a few flowers, and smile in the morning sunshine every day... But can I really hope for that?"