82

☆ 82. Chapter 82

font record

Previous chapter table of contents next chapter

Chapter 82

Chu Xu returned to the Chu family, and the Chu familys parents were not surprised. As early as he was about to set off, Chu Ying called back and reported to her parents. Even the two of them knew about Chu Xu's resignation, but they just didn't understand the reason.

"You're back, are you ready for dinner?" Chu's mother suppressed her thoughts and was careful to test.

"Yeah."

His eyes moved slightly, seeing that he didn't twist the box in his hand, and asked again: "Where will you rest in the west of the city tonight?"

Chu Xu looked at Chu's mother with understanding, controlled his smile and said, "Mom, you're not Do you know everything?"

Chu's father snorted coldly: "What are you doing here?"

Since there is nothing here, it's a roundabout way to ask him, are you coming back for a visit?

"Let me tell you, I resigned from Shanghai. Chu Ying, the God of Reporting, must have told you." "

Why? Isn't the work there pretty good?" Even if he doesn't interfere with his son's work, When I think of him resigning, I am inevitably a little worried. A place that had been stable for several years suddenly stopped working, and I dont know whether it will be good or bad after a change.

"The company is developing very well, but the boss's niece's family has some friction with me. In order to prevent the boss from being caught in the middle, I haven't had much rest in the past few years. I want to come back and live for a while."

The two elders heard what he said vaguely. Their expressions moved slightly.

Chu's mother: "Is the daughter of a rich man pestering you?"

Chu Xu felt a little unnatural when she asked such a straightforward question. "Little girl, you are ignorant. Their family is very prejudiced against me, and I don't like them either. They control them too much."

"I must want you to be my son-in-law!" How could Chu's mother not guess that her own son She doesn't know yet.

"When people asked about this later, they said I was not in good health and had to go home to recuperate."

Chu's mother was stunned: "Why is that?"

"She happened to visit me in the past few days, and the two of us came back together today." The meaning of this hint was obvious, and Chu Ma understood it.

Speaking of Cheng Xiang, Chu's mother had to mention something: "Your little aunt heard something in the village. Did you take someone back some time ago?"

Chu Xu frowned subconsciously. Chu's mother asked It must be what happened later. She couldn't help but said: "I brought a few friends, and Jian Yao and his wife were both there." "

Then why did I hear that Xu Mengtian also went with her children."

"Jian Yao did this. I only called him that day." Call her. Cheng Xiang and her second brother also brought friends. They wanted to play in their hometown for two days, but she came here. In the end, they couldn't play anymore, and they left the next day." "

Confused. !" Chu's father scolded: "You have nothing to do with her anymore. Didn't you make it clear to her earlier?"

Chu Xu remained silent. He was concerned about their faces at the time and did not expose it in person. I didnt expect that it could be brought up again after so long.