37

☆ 37. Chapter 37font record

Previous chapter table of contents next chapter

Chapter 37

I don’t want to pay attention to him, but I am still in the mood to have fun at this time. Based on his image, he couldn't even get out of the building where she lived, so he lived without any sense of crisis!

Cheng Xiang sometimes envies such simple people, who have empty heads and simple thoughts, but are so lucky. Troubles never seem to affect them.

The person in front of him remained unresponsive. Balushi finally realized that his behavior was inappropriate. He looked at Cheng Xiang innocently and pitifully with his bright yellow eyes.

"Okay Xiang, what else should I do?"

Cheng Xiang tugged at her hair. This was what she wanted to ask. It suddenly occurred to me that there seemed to be a hint of magical hallucinogens in the space before. I wonder if this has any effect on changing the appearance. In such a large plane system, there will always be someone who can come up with a reliable solution, which is better than me and an unreliable Baruch trying to figure it out.

After opening his mind, Cheng Xiang entered the space.

Cheng Xiang from the Earth Plane: Please tell me, does anyone know what can change the appearance of the human body?

Duan Zhanyan from the Cultivation Plane: Face Changing Technique! But it cannot be cast across time and space.

Witch of the Magical Plane: Changing her appearance to create an illusory magic potion.

Coster from the technological plane: Face-changing earrings are only available in our technological reality plane, and only the nobles here can afford the price.

Cheng Xiang from the Earth Plane: Thank you for your help! Miko Yuyu, do you sell magic potions that can change your appearance?

Witch of the Magical Plane: Yes, I’ll order a few copies.

Cheng Xiang followed her name and touched it. There were not many things on the shelves of Yiyu, and it was clear at a glance.

The phantom magic potion was modified and the bottles were very small. One bottle was only half the size of the last lucky magic potion, and one bottle only lasted three days.

Witch of the Magic Plane: I have just taken the course of magic medicine. Currently, I can only make potions with short potency. You have to remember that you can only use it for one day at a time. When the sun goes down, the potion will lose its effectiveness.

Cheng Xiang from the Earth Plane: Thank you, that’s enough.

Thirty minutes later, Cheng Xiang and an adult man walked out of the building one after another.

"Stop touching it and pay attention to the road."

If there was something that could shrink people, Cheng Xiang would definitely stuff Balushi into his pocket without hesitation.

Su Yao has called and will come over after hanging the last bottle of water. If she continues to linger, she won't have time to take care of him. After all, she also has her own things to do and can't always revolve around them.

"Oh, I really can't get used to the feeling of having no crust in my mouth!" Baruch said, touching his mouth with his hand. "My beautiful wings, handsome short tail..."

"Okay! It will come out as soon as the sun sets."

Cheng Xiang pulled his arm and walked away, fearing that he would do something wrong again. You don’t dare to be crowded on the bus, why don’t you walk? Spare her, she probably won't even get anywhere after walking for a whole day.