153

☆ 153. Chapter 153font record

Previous chapter table of contents next chapter

Chapter 153:

Everyone got a space storage ring, and the three of them were so happy that they even called their master in a more frank voice. Giving benefits in vain is not as effective as bribes in kind.

Cheng Xiang assigned the task to the three of them, asking them to lead the new apprentice Gong Mo. When she is free, she will go to the martial arts training ground to take exams.

"Are you sure you're leaving this hidden danger?"

After the passion, Chu Xu heard about Elder Qing and the Yinmen from Cheng Xiang. There was a touch of condensation in his mind.

"A monk can walk but cannot walk in the temple. It's useless to be stable for a while. Now that I can't hide or avoid, I can be more free as I please." The situation was like this. It was no longer up to her to choose.

Putting his chin on her temples, Chu Xu sighed: "Being superior is not necessarily a benefit, it's all about hard work!" "I

can hear this sentence from your mouth, it seems that I have done a good job." Thinking back to those days. Someone is holding a computer and wanting to play with his life 24 hours a day. He doesn't feel tired, even eating and sleeping can be saved.

Chu Xu's throat shook, and he couldn't help laughing because of the unbearable situation.

Sometimes life is like a ring, walking around, and now you are back at the end of the ring.

Finally, everything is going well. I really don’t want to be so comfortable and disturbed by the world. Chu Xu's fingers penetrated Cheng Xiang's long ink, secretly wondering whether it was time to make some decisions.

[Cheng Xiang, Cheng Xiang. How is my manuscript? Do you have it? Before dawn

, Cheng Xiang was woken up by friend messages in the space.

[What are you doing? It’s only three o’clock in the morning, brother! ]

I really wanted to get out of bed, and entered the space angrily. Cheng Xiang rolled on the couch, not wanting to get up.

[I just had nothing to do here, so I took a look at the intimacy level and couldn't hold it back. Sorry, why don't you go to sleep again. ]

Cheng Xiang responded with a stern eye roll. If you wake someone up and tell them to go to sleep, does it deserve a beating or not?

Speaking of intimacy, the two of them have been back and forth quite frequently. Now it has reached four and a half stars, and there are still more than 20 points of intimacy to meet the conditions of close friends.

[Are you short of water again? Or do you have a new manuscript for me? ]

Chen Miao replied: [You understand me so well. But when will I receive the royalties? ]

[You only have tens of thousands of words, and I haven’t started passing them on to you yet. Wait until you have collected 200,000 words. Besides, you have been too lazy recently and have hardly moved. ]

[There is nothing I can do. I showed a little bit of my strength, and a group of people in the base came to make trouble for me. You don’t know that I am now a stray dog. ]

[It’s better to be alone, not because there are still zombies, you can be the king of corpses. ]

[This deep teasing, just take it for fun. ] Normal people don’t want to think about dancing with corpses.