52

☆ 52. Chapter 52 first updatefont record

Previous chapter table of contents next chapter

Chapter 52:

I don’t know whether to cry or laugh. Cheng Xiang looked helpless.

"What are you going to do?" How will she do things if he doesn't leave? Cheng Xiang is still thinking about how she should take Sanqi away today.

"Kiss me!"

Chu Xu coughed in embarrassment after saying this. After saying ambiguous words to her, he found that saying more shameful words was as easy as eating a common meal.

Cheng Xiang covered her forehead with her hands and smiled, "Do whatever you want!" Anyway, in this crowded street, she would not go as he wanted.

Seeing that Cheng Xiang ignored him, Chu Xu was disappointed and laughed.

"Well, I'm really leaving!"

Cheng Xiang braved the scorching sun, turned around and waved at him and smiled: "Go quickly, I won't send you off."

The aunt who was passing by on a tricycle selling iced rice wine shouted loudly through the loudspeaker: " Jelly, fried ham, delicious and cheap!"

The silhouette in the shadow of the high-rise building, the fresh and blooming ice-blue flowers, caught his eyes and couldn't let go.

There was a distance between the two of them, and Chu Xu finally turned around with a smile. He knew that this time, she would be waiting for him where he was.

Watching him leave and join the crowd, his figure was the brightest highlight in the crowd. Knowing that the separation was short-lived, Cheng Xiang suddenly had the urge to call him back. No one can predict what will happen in the next moment. Maybe this is the caring mentality that the more you have, the more you are afraid of losing!

In the space, Cheng Xiang went in and sat down hugging his knees, with his facial features in his mind. Warmth welled up in my heart, and a smile unconsciously appeared. This is how falling in love turns out to be, and this time I realized how refreshing and joyful it is to make up for the missing part.

Relaxed and at ease, we can both understand what is in our hearts without saying anything, we respect and value each other, we don’t have to force ourselves to smile, it’s great to have him in the world!

Chu Xu looked around the villa and found no clues except signs that someone had lived there. Someone turned the soil in the flower bed, and a few buds had just broken through the soil on one side. He twisted the box and locked the door, looking at the more lively little courtyard, his eyes lingering and his lips raised.

Cheng Xiang upgraded all the eight pieces of gray soil next to Panax notoginseng to red soil, and then scattered the mature Panax notoginseng seeds into them and planted them. The piece that was planted before was ready for harvest. Cheng Xiang dug it out and found a big bag. The land that had been planted with Panax notoginseng could not be planted with Panax notoginseng within ten years, so Cheng Xiang planted watermelon seeds in it.

There is a medicinal material purchase market in the county here, and Cheng Xiang walked there holding a pack of Panax notoginseng. Because Chu Xu was here, today's digging of Panax notoginseng was delayed, causing the pack of Panax notoginseng to grow a bit big.

It is said to be a shopping mall for purchasing medicinal materials, but in fact there are only four or five medicinal materials dealers inside. When Cheng Xiang went in, the doorman asked her, "Go away or buy in?"