71

☆ 71. Chapter 71

font record

Previous chapter table of contents next chapter

Chapter 71

It took so long to sprout and bloom. It is much more difficult to grow than plants on the earth. Even the orange trees she planted have begun to bloom. With this first experience, Cheng Xiang completely gave up the idea of ​​growing alien crops in space.

Turning to the grape trellis, Cheng Xiang rubbed her forehead again when she saw bunches of purple-black grapes clustered next to each other. There are so many grapes that I cant finish them all. You can take some to see Chu Xu. Turning around, I saw the tea leaves that could be picked again, and couldn't help cursing myself for forgetfulness. I was so focused on planting that I didnt remember to pick. Fortunately, the space seems to have an automatic recognition function. When it comes time to manually pick, they will get stuck and prevent them from growing anymore.

Cheng Xiang remembered that she still had more than one million energy coins, which was enough for her to buy a small warehouse. However, before buying a warehouse, the purchase of territory must be settled first.

A small warehouse requires an area of ​​10 square meters, and a land plot of 100,000 square meters. A total of 1 million is needed to buy the land, and there is a little walking distance next to the warehouse. No matter how little it is, 1.5 million is required. Including the warehouse, there is no one who can't get 2 million.

In this way, she was not in a hurry to move first, opened the trading interface, and started a new round of buying and selling. By the way, the space has also given her permission to breed, which requires enclosure of land. The energy coins cant afford to hurt you!

Fox fur appears on the trading interface. Does anyone keep foxes and kill them for sale? Cheng Xiang felt that it was quite bloody and cruel, so he clicked on it and saw that it was the Western plane.

If you dont buy it, you wont buy it. If she doesnt buy it, someone else will. Cheng Xiang grabbed two fox skins, one white and one red. The fur was not treated and was bloody. I didnt want to keep it after buying it, so I raised the price at a high price. Cheng Xiang also felt a bit of blood smell on her hands, so she ran to the Void Spring and scrubbed her hands.

If it were her ranch, she wouldn't know how to raise foxes, and would be a bit reluctant to do so. If it were chickens, ducks and geese, then there wouldnt be such a big burden on my heart.

Cheng Xiang shook off the water on his hands, rubbed his hands on his pants, and then stared at the transaction interface. I bought a small harvesting robot from the technological plane. Although this kind of robot is small, it is actually about 1.5 meters tall, not much shorter than Cheng Xiang. The head is an inverted triangle and the two eyes are as big as peaches, like the end of a telescope. The body is cylindrical, the legs are slightly curved, there are tracks under the wide feet, and there are also anti-slip gear designs. Cheng Xiang looked at it and was not as interested in this as ancient witchcraft. In particular, the skill of ordering beans into soldiers and cutting paper into adults is so awesome that it makes people fascinated.

It's a pity that the people in ancient times were too cold-blooded. For them, the plane system was not as useful as a random spell. So far, she has only seen one or two great demons from the ancient plane say a few words.

Cheng Xiang put the small harvesting robot on the shelves at a high price, hoping to get acquainted with an ancient master and learn some witchcraft. It's so cool to put a spell on someone else to move bean soldiers, or to call the wind to cause rain! If anyone bullies her, cast a curse on her and reap the rewards.

✓The subversive life of a plane farmerजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें