87

☆ 87. Chapter 87

font record

Previous chapter table of contents next chapter

Chapter 87

"You come down, I'll go." Chu Xu pulled Cheng Xiang's arm, seeing that she didn't have the guts to try at all.

Cheng Xiang sniffed, "It's not that I don't want to move, my legs are weak. When I saw the balcony, I felt like I was about to die." "

Okay, I understand." Chu Xu patted her back , studied the broom hanging in mid-air for a while.

Cheng Xiang gave him everything she had on her body.

"There is a gun here that can paralyze people instantly. Be careful. The magic energy in this bottle is not enough. It may not fly back for a while. Bring your ID card and call me if you need anything."

Chu Xu He put everything on his body one by one, studied how to control the flight of the broom in the room, closed his eyes and memorized the key points, and took the invisibility cloak handed to him by Baruch in his hand.

"We're leaving."

Cheng Xiang: "Okay, be careful."

Nodding, Chu Xu put on his cloak, and the people in the room disappeared. A strong wind blew Cheng Xiang's hair, and Balushi and Lilami left one after another. In his ears, he could only hear the sounds hidden in the sky, which seemed to be him making plans.

Hope they go well.

Looking away, Cheng Xiang was in no mood to do anything. He returned to the space and looked at the sealed wine barrel. When he opened it, nothing changed inside. There was no smell of alcohol at all.

Is it possible that it cant be left inside to ferment?

With this in mind, she moved the entire wine barrel to the guest bedroom.

Cheng Xiang tidied up the plot in the space, fearing that he would miss Chu Xu's call, so he came out to check his phone after being busy for a while. After planting a season of watermelons and pulling out all the saffron, she began to immerse herself in picking tea to keep herself busy in order to maintain peace of mind.

When Chu Xu and others arrived in Qingshui County, they spent some time. Because they didn't know which way the kidnapper took, they took many side roads. By the time they caught up with the vehicle, the invisibility time limit was almost over.

The car was traveling at high speed and it was not easy for them to do anything at this time. What Chu Xu meant was to unlock the back door and first make sure that no one was inside.

Balushi also followed Cheng Xiang's example. Soon he took out a laser cutting pen from his space and stood on the roof of the car to directly cut a hole. The light shone in, and an iron cage appeared in front of several people's eyes. The smell in the car is not very good. It seems that fertilizer has been pulled out before, and the smell is very strong.

Chu Xu took Barushi's hand and jumped down. Inside, Shi Luo and a girl with a baby head hugged each other, curled up and hid in the corner.

"They are here!" He shouted to the top and asked Balushi to throw down the laser pointer. Chu Xu squatted beside the cage.

"You are the one who was there during the day yesterday..." Shi Luo was protecting Lin Miaomiao. When he saw Chu Xu's face, he realized that he looked familiar.

"Shiluo, you stinky boy!" Balushi scolded him with his head raised. Not only was he caught, but he also implicated someone else's little girl. I wonder if her parents found out that the child was missing.