67

☆ 67. Chapter 67

font record

Previous chapter table of contents next chapter

Chapter 67 Cheng Jing's face turned livid at Cheng Xiu's words, but he couldn't say a word. The unfairness hidden in my heart was faintly suppressed by a force.

"Sorry, I couldn't control it." Cheng Xiu spread his fingers and inserted a handful of hair on his forehead, feeling self-loathing for being so irritable. "I still have something to do. Go out and close the door for me." He walked out in a

daze and pulled the door shut. Cheng Jing covered his face with one hand, tears running down his palms and moistening the corners of his mouth.

The two children were playing around and saw their father standing motionless in the corridor. The boy went up and asked, "Dad, what are you doing standing here?"

The sister pulled the corner of the boy's clothes and timidly looked at his father's face hidden in the palm of his hand. Xiaobu moved over and put his little hand into his father's other big palm hanging down.

Cheng Jing's throat moved, and his daughter's soft little hands seemed to soothe his heart that was about to be surrounded by ice.

Carefully stroking away the traces of tears, Cheng Jing knelt down and picked up his daughter.

"Let's go for a walk outside with dad."

Both children laughed in relief and responded cheerfully. In fact, they can all feel their father's emotions, but they are still young and have limited vocabulary to express them. They can only use their innocent eyes and childish movements to tell their father that they are also worried.

The turmoil caused by Cheng Xiang's land contract has come to an end for the time being.

It was time to harvest saffron again. Cheng Xiang was busy in the space and missed Xiang Xiaoan's live broadcast time, so he didn't know what happened on the platform. Xiang Xiaoan only concentrated on singing and didn't pay attention to the news. She didn't realize that something was wrong until she received a backstage message reminder.

Xingcheng Live System reminds: Your anchor account An Ranxiao is suspected of illegal operations and will be banned from broadcasting for one month this month. Please be informed!

What's the meaning?

Xiang Xiaoan was confused. She had been singing as she should. Not to mention wearing too revealing clothes, she rarely even talked to her fans. Illegal operation. Where did she violate the rules? This kind of live broadcast that is light and watery is also against the rules. What does it mean to be someone else who talks dirty and dances with his naked body exposed?

I found the human customer service immediately and the call was connected but no one answered. It reminds customer service that the working hours are from 8:30 am to 5:30 pm. Evenings are outside their working hours.

Xiang Xiaoan hammered the table and found the official forum to post. There were few people on it and no one was willing to pay attention to her. Most of the people who care about her are just watercraft, and they all answer questions that are wrong.

He picked up the phone and called Cheng Xiang, but it was told that he was not in the service area. Xiang Xiaoan couldn't find a solution, so he could only search through the taboos of online live broadcasts to make sure that he did not violate the rules mentioned above. He felt more and more that he had no place to appeal for his grievances.

The live broadcast official must have made a mistake. It has been downloaded anyway. I will ask again tomorrow.

Meiwa, who had returned to the recommendation position at this time, happily called her lover Song Wei, praising him for his wisdom, strength and speed in doing things. The two made an appointment to spend a good night together again.