50

☆ 50. Chapter 50font record

Previous chapter table of contents next chapter

Chapter 50

"I'm not very good at shopping!" It would be a good idea to let her choose her in the space. She doesn't like anyone outside now.

"It doesn't matter. You can tell me what you think and I will refer to it."

The two of them went in from the entrance, and Chu's mother happened to be standing next to the daily necessities shelf next to the entrance. Hearing a familiar voice, he subconsciously looked to the side.

"Then let me take a look first." Cheng Xiang saw Chu Xu pushing the shopping cart and couldn't help but stop him: "Are you planning to move the supermarket back?"

Chu Xu smiled: "You don't use a shopping cart every time you go to the supermarket?"

" Of course, I only buy a little each time, and the shopping cart is so cumbersome, which completely affects my flexibility of movement." In fact, she wanted to say that there is really nothing that attracts her interest in the supermarket, and she can buy almost nothing now. It’s all done from space.

Chu's mother heard Chu Xu's voice again, and leaned closer to her. The figure looked more and more like her son's.

"Everyone else buys things like you, and the supermarket owner will lose his job."

As they spoke, the two pushed the shopping cart and turned around, meeting Chu's mother.

The atmosphere between the three people was silent for a moment. Chu's mother clearly saw the girl next to Xu, and she was laughing from ear to ear, but her face looked shocked as to what was going on.

"Mom!" Chu Xu, who was as calm as he was, was also a little embarrassed. He was caught in a romantic relationship by his mother. He was also lucky today.

"Auntie!"

Cheng Xiang laughed dryly and pulled back the hand held by Chu Xu hard, but someone was competing with her and held it tightly, making it impossible for her to pull away at all.

The two of them were playing around with each other as if they were children. Chu's mother felt happy, as it seemed that her son's matter was settled.

"Hey! Who are you? Why do I think you look familiar?" Chu's mother looked at Cheng Xiang happily, always feeling a sense of intimacy.

Cheng Xiang was embarrassed to let Chu Xu push her away like this.

"I am Chu Xu's classmate. You have met me. I also went to your house that year, but I was with Chu Ying."

Chu's mother said "Oh", "I am a little impressed by what you said. You are here What should I buy from the supermarket?" He glanced at his son.

This brat ran back without saying a word. The older he gets, the more he has his own ideas.

Cheng Xiang looked at Chu Xu, "Chu Xu said he wanted to buy something for you, so he asked me to help with ideas."

This girlfriend actually betrayed him for holding her hand just now.

Chu Xu looked at her, and she looked back. The two refused to give in to each other.

"Whatever you want to buy, just come back. Let's go for a walk. Auntie will go buy some groceries and you guys will go home with me. Don't use the things. Don't pay the store!" What their family really needs is a daughter-in-law!

Unexpectedly, Chu's mother's brain circuit was different from what she thought. She did not trick Chu Xu enough, but threw herself into it. Cheng Xiang was speechless, why did she always do this kind of thing that shot herself in the foot.