4

☆ 4. Chapter 4font record

Previous chapter table of contents next chapter

Chapter 4

"Beep! The construction system is activated!"

I was lost in thought when the voice of the system came into my mind. Cheng Xiang went to look and found that there were many pictures in the hammer icon that could not be opened yesterday. There were all kinds of building materials such as plates, steel bars, and each picture had a price clearly marked under it.

And the rose flower she had just planted soon had several flowers blooming. She was very happy. This was too fast. It had only been planted for a few hours. As I was looking at the flowers closely, a few words popped into my head.

"Do you want to recycle it?"

Cheng Xiang was stunned, and then thought of the recycling system he had introduced before, and he understood what was going on. She thought about recycling silently, and the flowers on it flew out of sight, followed by the sound of money being dropped. After searching for it, I finally saw the energy coin: 2 in the profile column.

so little? It costs 150 energy coins to buy a wooden board. However, this flower matures so quickly, it is just a matter of recycling it a few more times. I wonder if the things grown inside can be taken out?

Thinking about this, Cheng Xiang took a ride back to the hotel and went into the space to pick a few flower buds. When she came out, the flowers were still in her hands. Therefore, the contents inside can be taken out. This made Cheng Xiang feel awesome. If he wanted to grow something else, couldn't he sell it for money? There was only one sandy area which seemed a bit sparse. Cheng Xiang thought of asking others in the information column, but unfortunately she was prompted that the energy coins were insufficient.

Maybe her level is not high enough!

It was recycled back and forth in the space twice, and the system sounded a "beep" sound.

"Beep! Congratulations on the upgrade of the host plane farm to level 1. The store system has been activated."

"Beep! The store system has been activated!"

Cheng Xiang couldn't wait to look and found that there was an additional gold coin icon in the buoy column. Open it, and there are two pictures inside that are in color, the lower one is gray, and the ones below are all in an unlocked state.

Land, 10,000 energy coins.

Primary warehouse, 200,000 energy coins.

Territory 1 square meter, 500,000 energy coins.

Her eyes almost dazzled. Did she take it literally? After she earns 10,000 energy coins, she can buy land. Moreover, her space can also be expanded, and she can even buy various items in the store. Plant things and move them into the space.

With so many energy coins, she can earn them one day. If the things outside can be brought in and recycled...

Thinking of Cheng Xiang taking a pack of snacks into the space, there was no prompt in her mind whether to recycle them. Is it possible that she must do it? crop? She came out again and changed an apple before going in again, but this time she still didn't get any prompt. In other words, the system will not recognize things that are taken in from outside.

Cheng Xiang scratched his head and couldn't figure it out, so he just let it go.

After staying in the city for three days and buying gifts for his family, Cheng Xiang took the car home. He opened the mailbox out of boredom and tried to enter text as usual, but there was no prompt that the energy coins were insufficient.