36

☆ 36. Chapter 36font record

Previous chapter table of contents next chapter

Chapter 36

After this episode, the three guests became behaving.

Despite this, Cheng Xiang did not dare to be careless in the slightest.

"What is this and why are there two sticks?"

Lilami asked. As soon as Cheng Xiang sat down, he heard a discordant "duduo" sound. From what he could see, it was Balushi and Shiluo who stretched their necks to peck at the meat on the plate. The movements of father and son are almost identical. A plate of meat disappeared with the speed of a storm.

"Hiccup..." Balushi finally felt that the atmosphere was too quiet, raised his head and burped with a confused look on his face. My eyes noticed that there was oil on my mouth, I stuck out my tongue and stirred it up, and then I felt like I should say something.

"This is delicious! Can I trade with you?"

"Yes. This is pork." Cheng Xiang was happy to have them complete the transaction at her place without going out.

Unexpectedly, both Lilami and Balushi's mouths opened wide.

"Meat?"

Cheng Xiang nodded, fearing that they would not know. He took out his phone and showed them pictures of pigs. "It's the meat of this animal."

Lilami jumped up from the chair and fell to the ground with a plop.

Balushi stretched his neck in pain and vomited, and Shi Luo, who was confused about the situation, still had meat in his mouth. This scene was completely funny.

"You don't eat meat?" Cheng Xiang wondered. Aren’t all birds omnivores? Is it possible that birds also believe in Islam?

"Ouch! Lilami, I actually ate the same kind of food..." Balushi wanted to cry, but the problem was that he had done such a horrible thing and he still couldn't spit it out.

Cheng Xiang was extremely speechless: "Those are pigs, not birds. You can fly, they run on the ground." How on earth can you identify the same kind? This is a complete misunderstanding.

"Those are also the same kind. In our world, there are only the same kind and plants. Although some races will eat the same kind, we are the noblest race in Glansta!" Lilami emphasized.

"Ouch! Lilami, I can't spit it out!" Baruch made a standard Erkan gesture.

Cheng Xiang bent her eyes and suddenly wanted to laugh. Is this a reward for the trouble they caused her?

In the following time, Glansta's three became much more reliable. Once they did something outrageous, Cheng Xiang would threaten them with lectures from scientific madmen.

I stayed in the house for three days and educated them on the basic daily life of human beings on earth to ensure that they would not make common sense mistakes. Cheng Xiang asked about their trading mission.

The plane trading mission can be started at will after the energy cores are collected, and the total cost is ten yuan. They can't predict which plane they will go to, and they will only be given two days to prepare after opening it. The content of the tasks is also varied. This time, their task is to trade 100,000 energy coins in physical form on the earth plane, and the time limit is one month.

To put it bluntly, it means letting them scan goods in different planes, and they need to barter for space output.

The difficulty is not that great.