104

☆ 104. Chapter 104

font record

Previous chapter table of contents next chapter

Chapter 104 Cheng Xiang was called into the room upstairs by his mother, looking weird.

"Mom, is there anything you can't say downstairs?"

Cheng's mother pulled her into the room, and the two of them sat on the edge of the bed.

Cheng's mother: "Let me ask you, did Xiao Chu say how much gift he would get?"

"Mom, why are you asking this?" Cheng Xiang sounded a little trouble-making when he heard this topic. She wasn't even married yet, so she was asking about the bride price, and it seemed like she only cared about money.

"Tell me carefully, is there any?"

Cheng Xiang: "Of course not! I asked him this after eating too much!"

Cheng's mother rolled her eyes at her, "Just call you stupid. Is there anything you can't ask? You two are If we live together, there's nothing we can't talk about."

"Oh, Mom! Why are you so weird? What day is it today and you actually asked me to talk about this!" If the people of the Chu family heard this, would they feel good? Come to think of it, Cheng Xiang was wondering why her mother was so ungrateful.

Cheng's mother didn't realize anything was wrong with her at all, so she pulled Cheng Xiang and refused to let her go.

"I just asked you a few words and you're impatient. You're not married yet!"

"Let me tell you, your Aunt He came over the day before yesterday and mentioned to me that Chu Xu's ex-girlfriend was from her natal village. When we broke up, Xiao Chu gave her five hundred thousand, and she used the money to build a big house for her parents' family."

Cheng Xiang's heart skipped a beat, and she was very resistant to this.

"So?"

He gave her half a million, which was his freedom.

And I am different from that woman, so why should I make these worldly comparisons with a past tense person.

"What's so, you still don't understand. He gave an ex-girlfriend 500,000 yuan, and there must be no less people who marry him right away!"

Cheng Xiang's heart beat violently several times, and she was a little out of breath from the pain.

"What if he doesn't come with such colorful gifts?" Cheng Xiang stared into Cheng's mother's eyes and clearly saw the change in her expression.

"We won't agree to it if you don't come. You can't be stupid. I tell you, men are the easiest to change their hearts. Only what you hold in your hands is the most real." He was silent, with

a bit of bitterness in his mouth. It used to be easy for the two brothers to do this, but when it came to her, everything changed.

"Then you don't have to ask, they definitely won't be able to come with such colorful gifts. Please return the letter while it's still early! I'm not getting married!"

Cheng's mother became angry after hearing this, "I'm talking to you now, so you can Say such depressing things to me."

That's not it! What is the difference between chasing after others to bargain and buying vegetables in the wet market? Cheng Xiang felt resentful, and suddenly felt that she didn't want to care about anything anymore, let them do whatever they wanted!

The mother and daughter had a cold war, but no one showed up for a long time, so Bai Mo came to find them.

"Mom, what are we going to cook in the kitchen?"