"Who Tae?", asked Jimin being confused. "Y-yoona.... t-that girl who came in front of the car... she was Yoona. I saw her myself", said Tae. "How is it possible? She is not even in Korea. She is in states", said Jimin. "She might be back Jimin-ah. That girl was her. I need to find her. I need to talk to her", said Tae.

Tae was about to go away from there but Jimin stopped him and said, "Okay okay calm down.... Tae listen... tell me how she reacted then? What conversation held between you two?" Tae thought a bit and spoke, "She thanked me for helping and said she is getting late."

"That's it?", asked Jimin. Tae nodded his head. "Tae, that girl must be someone else. It was really a normal conversation when you meet a stranger. I am sure if she would have been Yoona, then she would have reacted differently", said Jimin.

Tae shook his head and said, "No Jimin... I am sure that I saw her only. I am damn sure. I can't make a mistake." "Tae try to understand... she was not her. Think by yourself.... how she would have reacted when she have seen you", said Jimin trying to convince Tae. "I don't know but trust me... she was her", said Tae trying to make Jimin trust his words.

"Tae try to think with cool mind... come lets go back. She can't be Yoona", said Jimin. Tae didn't said anything. Jimin held his wrist and start dragging him towards their car. He opened the passenger seat and made Tae sit inside. Then he himself sat on the driver's seat and spoke, "Put your belt on." Tae nodded and put his belt on and Jimin drove off towards their Company.

Tae was in his thoughts all the time. He mumbled, "I surely saw her only but why did she reacted that way?"

Soon they reached the Company. Jimin spoke pulling Tae out of his thoughts, "Come on Tae... lets go. Stop thinking." Tae just nodded and they both got off the car and went inside.

With Yoongi, at his office

Yoongi reached to his office and went inside. Everyone bowed to him and greeted him. He went to his cabin. Just then someone entered the room, "Your schedule for today."

Yoongi took the tab and start studying his schedule and spoke, "Clear my evening schedule. I need to go to the base." "Okay sir", said the other person and turned around to leave.

But then he turned back towards Yoongi again and asked, "Yoongi-ah, why you want to go to the base today?" Yoongi sighed and answered, "Because Jungkook-----".

He was cut-off in between by other person, "We have already destroyed that gang yesterday night on your order that chased Jungkook. It was a piece of cake...... but who attacked him now again? What we need to do?" "Calm down Hobi, its nothing like that", said Yoongi.

"Then what? Why Jungkook had to be like you? Stubborn ass", said Hobi. Yoongi glared at him and spoke, "Are you done now?" Hobi laughed and said, "I was joking." "Stop joking and leave", said Yoongi. "Okay.... I am going now."

Time skips, evening time, around 5 pm, at the base

Yoongi reached at his base and entered inside. All the guards bowed to him. Then he pulled out his phone and dialled Sohee's number while walking towards his office. He talked on the phone, "Baby I am already at the base. Come whenever you get free." He heard a reply from other side, "I am very busy Yoon. I will be late." "Okay no problem... I am waiting", said Yoongi. "Okay love... bye", spoke Sohee. "Bye", said Yoongi and cut his call.

He then entered in his office and saw someone already there. He asked, "Hyung, you here?" "Yoongi-ah, finally you came. See Minho is not talking to me since yesterday", said Jin while showing his mobile phone to Yoongi.

Yoongi glanced at the phone screen and saw many unread messages and asked, "He blocked you?" "Yes, he blocked me and yesterday night..... he even threw me out of our room and can you imagine... I had to knock on Namjoon's room door at around 2 am in the night", said Jin complaining like a child.

Yoongi sighed and sat on his chair and asked, "Why? What you did?" Jin gasped and said, "What I did? I did nothing." Yoongi chuckled and spoke, "You must have done something hyung otherwise he would have never reacted like that. So, now tell me what's the matter?"

Jin fiddled his fingers and spoke, "I had a small argument with him yesterday morning." "About what?", asked Yoongi. "He is going to germany for his work. But I don't want him to go. That's why... we had a argument and he said that I am not understanding him", said Jin.

"Hyung its not like he is going forever. He will come back soon. For how much time he is going? One month?", asked Yoongi. Jin shook his head and showed him three fingers. "For three months?", asked Yoongi a little shocked. Jin again shook his head. Yoongi asked, "Three weeks?"

"Aniyo", said Jin. "Then three years?", asked Yoongi a bit confused. Jin shook his head again. Yoongi sighed and said, "Don't tell me he is going just for three days." Jin slowly nodded his head. "What!! Are you insane hyung? You are overreacting this much for just three days", said Yoongi with a shocked expression on his face.

Jin said in a low voice, "What can I do? I am addicted to him. I can't stay away and..... and I can't sleep without cuddling him and kissing him." Yoongi was about to say something but just then heard someone entering the room. The person said while entering, "Yes... he can't sleep without cuddling. I couldn't sleep yesterday."

Yoongi chuckled and spoke, "Hyung, seems like you troubled Namjoon alot." Namjoon spoke, "I am not letting him sleep in my room again. You better sleep on the couch in living room whenever Minho hyung throws you out of your room." Namjoon said while looking at Jin.

"Yahhh! You brat..... whose side are you on, huh?", asked Jin. "Ofcourse, at my brother-in-law's side", said Namjoon. "Aren't you taking his side much nowadays?", said Jin. Namjoon teasingly spoke, "Why? Are you jealous? He is the best and he have time for me, unlike you."

Jin sighed and mumbled, "I am sure if someday he have to save one of us... he will save Minho not me." Namjoon and Yoongi heard him and Namjoon said, "Surely I will save him." Jin said getting frustated, "Okay okay... go and live happily with your Minho hyung. Forget that you have any elder brother named Jin."

"Who's he?", said Namjoon teasingly. "You are gone now", said Jin angrily and pulled out his gun and pointed at Namjoon. Yoongi panicked and said, "Hyung, calm down. He was just joking." Jin said, "I have to fix him. He is being a brat like you."

"Me? Why are dragging me in between?", said Yoongi while looking at Jin with a shocked face. Just then Namjoon spoke, "Hyung think wisely. Do you want me to tell about this to Minho hyung? He will not tolerate even a single scratch on me." Jin gritted his teeth and put his gun down and held Namjoon's ear tightly and twisted it hardly.

Namjoon hissed in pain and said, "Hyung.... its paining. I am sorry. Leave me please." "What were you saying, huh? You will tell this to Minho?", said Jin still twisting Namjoon's ear. "Ahhhh!... sorry hyung sorry.... leave my ear... please", requested Namjoon.

Jin left his ear and said, "Go and do 50 rounds of the ground non-stop." Namjoon's eyes widened and he said, "Hyung its not fair. I was just joking." "Come on hyung... just chill", said Yoongi but shut his mouth when saw Jin glaring at him. Namjoon asked in a low voice, "Do I really have to do it?" "Yes.... now go", said Jin strenly.

Namjoon mumbled a small okay and start leaving from there being all sad. He was about to open the door but then Jin pulled him in a hug. He caressed Namjoon's back and said, "I was joking Namjoon-ah. Don't be sad. I am glad that you are this close to Minho."

Namjoon wrapped his arms around Jin's waist and spoke in a low voice, "Why?" "W-what?", asked Jin. Namjoon broke the hug after few seconds and looked at Jin and asked, "Why you never have time for me hyung?" "I... I have.... I always t-try b-but..... but.....", said Jin not knowing how to answer Namjoon. Namjoon smiled and said, "Okay hyung... I am going now. Don't mind me and my silly talks. Bye...... bye Yoongi-ah!"

After saying this, Namjoon left from there. Jin was just staring at the door. Yoongi spoke, "Are you fine hyung?" Jin nodded his head and spoke still looking towards the door, "Yes.... I... I am fine."

Just then they heard a knock on the door. Jin sat down on the chair and Yoongi spoke, "Come in." The door opened and someone entered the room. It was Jungkook.

Hey guys... how's the chapter? Please let me know in comments.

Please keep supporting me and please like, comment and follow me guys.

Secrets and Regrets - Season 2जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें