Chapter 16 - The Big Guy is Out on the Street, the Fox is Fake

The white butterflies were light and beautiful, but the gray-clothed man who was surrounded by them was not in the mood to appreciate the beauty.

He couldn't even kneel because of fear, his body was weak and submitted instinctively.

When did the god awaken? When did he get a body, and was he even able to leave the ancient mansion where he was enshrined?

The others, who rushed over, didn't know why their leader was so afraid.

After Uncle Chu was injured, the news was suppressed. Many people only knew that Uncle Chu was injured, but did not know why he was injured. The second miracle was only known to a few people because there were very few participants. This leader, who happened to have a good personal relationship with Ah Qi, learned part of the story from him.

"Leader, what happened to you?"

There was another bold one who wanted to come up and ask, but he was pressed down by the gray-robed man who led the way and knelt down.

"Lord God!"

When the surrounding gray-clothed people heard this address, there was first a moment of confusion, and then fear and trepidation quickly appeared on their faces. At first, it was one, and then they knelt down together, trembling, unable to speak a complete sentence.

How could they have known that this person in front of them, who looked like a pretty boy, was the god that Yucheng had been worshipping for thousands of years!

"Pei ......" Jian Shu just wanted to call Pei Ce's name, but realized that now such a scene. He was afraid that he was not suitable to call him that abruptly, so he gently tugged on his sleeve, "They didn't do anything."

Those fluttering butterflies are the crystallization of the power of the gods. Once Pei Ce is not happy, the butterflies will be like melting the snow and ice, melting all the people present.

Pei Ce glanced at the little devotee who was tugging at his sleeve. He seemed to be nervous, lightly pursing his lips and tilting his head to look at him.

"Are you scared?" He asked.

Jian Shu looked into his eyes and shook his head very firmly, "Not afraid."

Every gray-clothed man present was counting on him. They wanted him dead, and it wasn't as if Jian Shu was obliged to beg for their lives.

He was not afraid of Pei Ce killing people.

But he was afraid that Pei Ce would casually use his power to fall into slumber again.

Pei Ce who heard this answer smiled.

He smiled like the spring breeze was drunk in his eyes, then turned his head and gently raised his hand.

The butterflies surrounding the group of gray-robed men were summoned to slowly fly back, one by one like moths to a flame, and merged into his pale fingertips.

"Many, many thanks to the Lord God!" The people who had escaped were drenched in exhaustion, panting heavily.

They all feared this god that only existed in legends, but they didn't want that bold kid Jian Lin to——

How in the world did a human who was as humble as an ant to a god obtain the god's favor?

Retracting the butterfly, Pei Ce looked towards Aunt Li, who was standing in the doorway.

For all he knew, this woman had taken care of his believer during the period of his slumber.

"I sense your goodwill." The god smiled and said, "Do you have any wishes?"