"Sheesh, you're starting to sound like Aiko, hm," Deidara muttered as he faced forward again. "No wonder you two understand each other so much."

"I'm going to reserve some of Aiko's chakra now."

"There you go changing the subject, huh. Fine by me, hm."

~short time skip~

"I found him Tobi!" Deidara said and turned his head toward Tobi.

"No kidding? Wow, that was fast!" Tobi replied. "So which is it? The nine tails or Sasuke?"

"What a great opportunity, we'll go and seize it together," Deidara said.

"So? Which is it?" Tobi asked again.

"Huh, just come on," Deidara ordered.

"Right!" Tobi answered and the two birds continued to soar through the skies.

They landed among the trees and Tobi and Farubaru jumped off the birds. Deidara took off again while Farubaru and Tobi hid behind some trees and Farubaru was able to see a teenage boy around Aiko's age with raven black hair and pale skin. This was not the jinchuuriki, she knew. So that means... it's Sasuke... Uchiha.

"I know you're there, show yourself," the boy said as he turned his head towards the trees.

"I know those robes," the boy said as he turned around fully to face Tobi. "You're with..."

"So, you're Sasuke," Tobi said as he approached the boy. "You really do look just like Itachi." The boy glared at Tobi as soon as that name was mentioned. Tobi panicked and ran backwards into the woods. "Stay away from me!"

Deidara flew in above Sasuke with a hand sign. He jumped off the bird as both birds crashed into Sasuke and detonated them. He landed beside Farubaru and Tobi.

"We did it, we just took down Sasuke!" Deidara cheered.

"Nicely done Deidara!" Tobi said.

Farubaru stood. Her ears laid down, her fur stood on end and her tail stuck up in the air as she growled at the cloud of smoke. Deidara caught on quickly and his smile melted away to be replaced by an annoyed expression. Sasuke was standing there, uninjured, with a giant white snake curled around him protectively.

"Yeah, real nice," Tobi teased.

"Quiet!" Deidara ordered harshly. The snake around Sasuke disappeared in a puff of smoke.

"I guess he's stronger than we thought huh?" Tobi said.

"Just imagine, Orochimaru being killed by a brat like him. Still can't believe it, hm," Deidara said. "Just look at how he's glaring at us Tobi, huh!"

"Ready to go huh Deidara?" Tobi asked. "I guess you'll have to apologize to Itachi later."

Farubaru continued to emit a low, menacing growl. Something about this boy's eyes didn't sit right with her. They were full of hate, hatred towards his older brother. And possibly these idiots too now. Sasuke and Deidara glared at each other. This isn't gonna end well, I can feel it.

"Tell me where Itachi Uchiha is," Sasuke demanded. Deidara's visible eye widened. "Tell me and I'll let you go."

Deidara scowled at him. "Sharingan huh? Oh you're Itachi's kid brother alright. You were only able to kill Orochimaru thanks to your Uchiha blood, hm. You were lucky to be born into that family and nothing more!"

Both of them had another little stare down before Sasuke charged at Deidara at top speed. He drew his sword and sliced Tobi in half while Farubaru and Deidara jumped into a tree. Tobi landed face-first on the ground.

"One down," Sasuke said as he looked up at Deidara. "Now chatterbox, you're going to tell me about Itachi."

Tobi got up from the ground.

"What are you doing Tobi?" Deidara called down. "Don't let your guard down just cause he's a kid, hm!"

"His teleportation jutsu makes it to fast for both us!" Tobi complained. Deidara put his hands in his clay pouches and smirked as his hand mouths chewed up some of the clay. Farubaru continued to bare her teeth at Sasuke while she growled. Something is definitely wrong with this kid. She thought as Deidara threw several clay spiders in the air and Tobi ran away from them. His aura is very different from Aiko's. It's different from all the other Akatsuki members. None of their chakra are this dark, and none of them have this much hatred in their eyes. Sasuke created a lightning jutsu on his hand and threw small lightning spikes at the clay spiders. The spikes stabbed onto the spiders and sent them back. Some stabbed on the ground beside Tobi while others landed on the trees around Farubaru and Deidara. Deidara made a hand sign.

"Time out partner!" Tobi yelled. It's lightning style. Farubaru thought. Those clay spiders won't detonate anymore, but Deidara can't afford to let this kid know. Otherwise, he'll be able to win once he does find out. "Oh! Behind you! Look out!"

Farubaru growled and Deidara pushed her out of the way. Deidara threw a clay spider at Sasuke's face and detonated it. Farubaru landed beside Tobi and looked up at the tree as it was breaking away.

"Deidara!" Tobi whimpered and sobbed. Farubaru stared at the lollipop man incredulously. How was it possible that he was even a ninja? "He may have been strict, but he was a good partner! I will never forget him! Deidara!"

"Okay! Will you just shut up already?!" Deidara yelled as he landed in front of Tobi.

"Huh?" Tobi looked up. "You're still alive."

Sasuke landed in front of Deidara a far distance away. Deidara stuck his hands into the clay pouches again. He pulled them out and held them towards Sasuke. The mouths spit out some clay that looked more like child's play dough. The clay formed two strange figures that were connected to Deidara's hand mouths by a thin thread of clay.

"Alright then, I think I'll play with you for a while," Deidara said and the two clay figures wobbily made their way over to Sasuke, increasing their speed with every step. Farubaru stayed on her toes, her guard as high and alert as it could be. This was Sasuke Uchiha, killer of Orochimaru, and driven by revenge. They shouldn't underestimate him just because he's a little 'brat', as Deidara put it. This fool is going to get himself killed. Farubaru thought. Deidara, you idiot. We should have pulled back when we had the chance.

~Aiko~

Your head shot up. You looked out over the Hidden Rain village. Something was wrong, you just knew it.

"What is it Aiko?" Konan asked as she stood behind you.

You looked back at her for a bit but then turned back to the village and looked up at the sky. The rain splashed on your face.

"I'm getting a bad feeling," you answered.

"A bad feeling?"

You nodded and placed a hand over your stomach. "My gut's telling me something bad is going to happen... very soon."