Chapter 15 - Aftermath

Spencer's POV

Looks like it's me and Brayden again. Should we go to a park or indoors?

If we're going out, I'll make sure that he'll stay by my side. Otherwise, he'll get kidnapped again by the same person.

I mean, they're likely to kidnap him for the second time. But his fate would be different if it happened again.

Spencer: Bray?

Brayden: Yes babe?

Spencer: Want to go to the park? But this time, we'll go together. You don't want to get kidnapped again...

Brayden: As long as I'm staying at your side, I'm fine with that.

Spencer: I made the dumb decision back then... I'm sorry...

Brayden: It's okay.

We went on the bus to go to the city, but this time, I'll keep him close to prevent it from happening for the second time.

While waiting for the bus to stop by Blahi, I was comforting Brayden who is resting.

Spencer: Brayden, I have a question.

Brayden: Go on...

Spencer: Who hit you in the face?

Brayden: Um...

Spencer: It's okay if you won't respond.

Brayden: If I remember correctly... one is named Everest, for the other one, I don't know the name of them but they are called boss for some reasons.

Spencer: Thanks for telling me. For now on, you'll be by my side until we get out of this kind of world.

Brayden: I appreciate that...

We saw the city before we got off the bus.

We decided to go somewhere based on Brayden's decisions.

Spencer: So, Brayden, where do you want to go?

Brayden: Probably the café. We had already been to the arcade before to win a polaroid.

Spencer: Fair enough.

We went to the near-by café and went inside.

Both of us went to find our seats, which were for two people.

Spencer: We should sit here.

Brayden: Good idea babe!

We sat down as we waited for someone to take our order.

Spencer: We can do this one time, since I wanted to try to make anything you ordered homemade.

Brayden: I want to see you try. No one is a good cook other than you, baby.

Spencer: Thanks cutie~

I saw someone who was coming towards us.

Everest: Welcome to the café.

Brayden: I swear if you're working with that remote, get away from me!!

Spencer: Brayden, is something wrong?

Brayden: That's one of them who kidnapped me last time!

Spencer: Which one?