Chapter 9 - Elimination

Pierce's POV

I was wondering who got us up for elimination.

I would have blamed Marcel since he made a dumb move on passing the answer way too early.

Like dude, take your time in finding the answer instead of passing it early just like you passed the exam paper that made you look like a fool.

I went to Brynn and Cain to talk about elimination.

Pierce: Who do you think got us up for elimination?

Brynn: I'm not sure who is to blame.

Cain: Same..

Pierce: I have a feeling that it's Marcel's fault for passing the answer too early to Penny.

Brynn: Man, I was close to stopping him from doing so.

Pierce: Geez, we should bet on Marcel that he'll be eliminated for that shit.

Brynn: But how? We can't vote, remember?

Pierce: Oh right. Guess we'll have to wait for Marcel to be eliminated.

Brynn: Good point.

Pierce: If not, well, maybe next time.

Guess we have to wait for our elimination.

End of Pierce's POV

Fallon's POV

I was passing by my teammates and heard about them wishing Marcel to be eliminated.

Should I tell him about it?

Maybe I should, since he might be aware of his actions back in the current challenge.

I went to look for Marcel and noticed that he was on one of the picnic tables. I decided to talk to him by going there to where Marcel was sitting.

Fallon: Hello Marcel.

Marcel: Oh hello, do you need something?

Fallon: About that, I noticed that Pierce, Brynn, and Cain are talking about you being the reason why we're up for elimination.

Marcel: Wait what!?

Fallon: They even wish that you were out of the game during the elimination.

Marcel: I don't know if I'm ready to give up.

Fallon: Don't give up just yet, you have so much to do in this game. Maybe you lack something, which is you have to take time instead of rushing.

Marcel: If we are free from the game, can you please teach me that?

Fallon: It's simple, there are some situations where it needs to take time.

Marcel: Are you sure?

Fallon: Positive.

Marcel: Thanks Fallon.

Fallon: We can make it together until Penny breaks our teams.

Marcel: Yea, I wish we could work together if you are still in the game.

Penny: Hate to disturb you two, but it's time for the elimination.

I decided to follow Marcel as we went to the elimination zone.