Chapter 13 - Aftermath

Spencer's POV

Looks like me, Capri, and Gauri are inside one of the cabins to talk about Brayden's chances of his survival from being kidnapped.

This topic made me feel nervous since I'm concerned about Brayden's safety.

What if he dies from a kidnapper? What if he's missing? What if he's held hostage?

Capri: So what are the chances of their survival if they're kidnapped?

Gauri: If I remember correctly, they'll probably survive if it's below 72 hours. If it's past 3 days, they'll likely die if they can't do anything to escape from them.

Spencer: It's been two days... and this is the third day... I hope that he'll survive because someone tried to kidnap him...

Capri: Listen buddy, it's not going to happen to him if he dies from them. Heck! I would kick their ass if I found out who did it.

Gauri: Violence is never an answer.

Capri: If violence is the question, and the answer is yes. Follow-up question: what kind of violence?

Spencer: I'm not a person to pick sides, no offence.

Then I saw Brayden by the window, who arrived with the mark on his face. Wait, did he get hit on his face by someone who kidnapped him?

I'm getting more upset about this.

I got up to check if Brayden was alive. I'm not sure if he has survived to the third day.

Capri: Wait, where are you going?

Spencer: I'll be back.

I went to see Brayden who is still alive. I can't believe it.

Spencer: Bray?

Brayden: Spencer?

I gave him a hug that was tighter than my grip.

Pierce + Colton: GAY!

I'm about to cry since I've been worried for two days.

Spencer: How the heck are you alive?! I thought you were dead!

Pierce: Why are you not dead!?

Spencer: Is there someone who helped you earlier, Brayden?

Brayden: Yeah. But I don't know their name.

Pierce: Wait, did the stranger pull up a white van and say get over here?

Spencer: Stop making kidnapping jokes. You know they used the white van to lure the kids…

Pierce: Exactly my point on why I chose the white van.

Spencer: This isn't like him who hasn't fallen for the white van by a random stranger claiming that they have candies in their van.

Pierce: Pfft- Since when?

Spencer: When we're ten.

Pierce: No wonder kids are less stupid than Colton.

Colton: I heard that!

Spencer: Whatever, I'm bringing Brayden to our cabin. He needs to rest from your shit.